Marshmallow | Part 3 END

(author's note: Oops, slrry for the late update. I got sick. The raining season has been started here. Anyway, here's your part 3, enjoy!)

Today's weather is really good. The sun shines so bright outside that It comes into our room through the window.

But that's not the vibe I get in this room right now. Momo, Tzuyu, Jihyo, and Sana look so serious right now.

"Alright. I got info from Nayeon that you two are dating? Is that true?" Jihyo asks Momo and Tzuyu straightforward.
"No, we're not," Momo confesses, "It's just a joke."
"A joke?" Jihyo questions her.
"Yeah, it was my idea," Tzuyu says.
"Alright. Please explain," Jihyo says assertively.
Tzuyu gulps. She starts her story, "This is all because of Sana unnie."
"Me???" Sana is confused.
"Yeah, because she likes to date everyone. I wonder if Momo unnie and I show some affection in front of them, what will be her response. I just wanna show her that being clingy and romantic to everyone is weird. That's not normal! That's why we do it," Tzuyu explains.
"That's why Tzuyu and I start faking dating in front of Sana," Momo adds, "We just wanna . And Sana is so easily tricked so it's funny for us two."

"It's not funny! I'm so confused with you two!" Sana yells, "I care about you two. I really wish you two are dating because it will make me happy," she says.
"Alright, Sana, calm down," says Jihyo with her heavy and charismatic voice, "Now you two should apologize to Sana. It's because it's wrong to... Take advantage... of Sana's innocence. Understand?"
"Sorry, Sana Unnie..."
"Sorry, Sana... I will buy you meat later."
"Huh!" Sana crosses her arms in front of her chest, "I care about you two, you know? You two are my besties," she says.
"So, Sana, do you forgive them?" Jihyo asks.
"After they treat me meat later. Yes, I will forgive them," she says.
"Alright, that's good. But to be honest, Sana, try not to date everyone, okay? I think Momo and Tzuyu are jealous because of that. They also want some attention from you. As you said, both of them are your besties," Jihyo says.
"Okay, Jihyo, I get it......" Sana says.

Now everything has been sorted out. Everyone is relieved.
"Let's not do that again," Momo says to Tzuyu.
"Yeah, Granny. Good thing I didn't kiss you that night. I didn't wanna infected your old-virus," Tzuyu says.
"I'm not- Come here you !" Momo gets annoyed again.
"Haha! Imagine if I run, you won't catch me because you're too old," Tzuyu says.
"3..." Momo starts counting.
"Your bones are all so fragile already. Also, your liver must have been broken because of drinking too much," Tzuyu still continues.
"2..."
"Oh my gosh, your fossil can't even stand well. You're not even worth in Smithsonian."
"1...."
"Oops!" Tzuyu runs away out of the room. Momo hurriedly tries to catch her. Sana and Jihyo laugh looking at those two.

Those two are really the troublemakers of Twice, jinjja...