Haeju's Little Secret | Part 7 END

Sana cried all night.

I accompanied her last night telling the stories about her and Kkochi. 

I feel so bad that my soft-hearted Sana has to feel a huge loss like this. Sana remembers everything about Kkochi, from how she loves dogs, playing piano, and a perfume that smells like a candy. Sana loves her so much that she told me all her adventures with Kkochi that night. It was a really mentally tired night for both of us.

We leave in the afternoon. We decided to visit where she's buried. Sana has Kkochi's mom's number so she calls her and tells everything about last night. She tells her that Kkochi is fine. I also talk to Kkochi's mom about it as I was the one who was with Kkochi on her last time. They say Kkochi had a car accident a few days ago. Everyone is mourning about her leaving, including all her family and friends. Apparently, Kkochi is loved by many people until her last time, Including Sana and me. I hope her soul rests in peace now. Today I learn that it's important to tell people that you care about them. I admire Sana because she can do that on daily basis. It's not easy. Maybe because her heart is so soft that she's able to do that. Me too, I want people that I care how much I love about them. Before it's too late.....

"Why do I choose you?"

A familiar question comes into my head. 'Who did ask me this again?' I try to remember. Ah......
"Sana, do you know Kkochi's birth date?" I ask Sana who's driving us home.
"Sure," she says before revealing the date. Ohh, as expected! Kkochi is a Taurus, same like Chaeyoung. And she asked the same question that Chaeyoung asked before. This is destiny. My heart tells me to text her right away. It's right, there's something important I need to tell...

Me: Chaeyoung, I'm coming home!
Chaeyoung: Take care... How's your trip?
Me: It's really something. Kinda sad tho :( But not in a bad way. I'm gonna tell you everything about it as soon as we meet >.<
Chaeyoung: I can't wait.
Me: Do you remember when I told you that I had a little secret?
Chaeyoung: Yes
Me: I'm gonna reveal it now. My secret is I always have a "thing" with people with Taurus sign. I don't do this on purpose but every time I had a crush on someone, somehow their sign is always Taurus. You asked me before "Why do you choose me". I have this curse, Chaeyoung. I'm attracting and attracted to Taurus. It's Taurus and always Taurus strangely. I'm sick of it, honestly :')
But I can't deny that this time another Taurus steals my heart. I tried to ignore my feelings but I couldn't. This is real.
That Taurus is you...

After that, Chaeyoung doesn't reply me right away. I don't know if she's busy or probably I shouldn't tell her that. Maybe I scare her, I hope I don't. Chaeyoung needs to know that my feeling to her has been there for a long time. I just keep denying it because she's a Taurus. But now, after meeting Kkochi, I know that I shouldn't be hesitant to show my love for people, Because Chaeyoung is- Oh, my phone rings!

Chaeyoung: We should meet.
She replies. Really short. Is she angry at me?

Me: Sure... I'll be home in 2-3 hours.
Chaeyoung: Haeju, thank you for confessing your feeling. I always know there's something unspoken between us. But regardless what our zodiac signs say, ily ❤

I don't know that a text can simply make me a person sooo happy. Maybe this is what Kkochi felt every time Sana was around her. It's indeed a good thing, to be honest with what you feel. I'm so happy that I wanna tell everyone about it. But for now, let it be a little secret only between us. Ohh, I'm so happy that I don't know what to reply!

Me: ilyt ❤ ❤ ❤