Nayeon is Mad at Me??? - Part 2 END

It's quiet for a while, but I can still hear them sometimes so I know they are still here. I feel so much angry and more annoyed. Things get more complicated in my head. But then, I hear someone enters the restroom with a heavy and loud voice is looking for me.

Jihyo: Where is Haeju?

After a while, someone knocks the door.

Jihyo: Haeju, are you okay?

Me: (not answering)

Jihyo: (knocking the door) May I come, Haeju? Let me help you. Please, open the door....

I can't answer that. She makes me hesitant to open it or not. I still don't want to meet anyone, but I guess I've made a problem by staying here. If it's not, then Twice's leader shouldn't look for me. Suddenly, a weak and soft voice calls my name.

Mina: Haeju.... It's me......

Me: ...................

Mina: Haeju....?

Me: (unlock the door)

Mina: (gets inside)

Me: Close the door, Mina.

Mina: (locks the door again) Haeju, I'm worried about you.....

Me: (whisper, so the others cannot hear) Sigh.... I'm sorry, Mina.

Mina: It's fine. Just tell me what's wrong.....

Me: I don't know. I.... I feel so angry! Ugh!!!

Mina: (startled, but keeps it cool)

Me: Why was she so mean to me? Does she hate me? That was too much!

Mina: Was it....?

Me: Actually this is not about Nayeon anymore. I realize that something inside me is burning. I'm angry 'to her', but not 'because of her'. You know what I mean, right?

Mina: (nods) Yeah....

Me: And.... That makes me feel so guilty! I don't want to be like this, okay?! I just wanna run. Hide! I don't want people to see me like this. I don't want to keep being a problem for you guys. Or for anyone. This is so unprofessional, ugh why am I so dumb?!!

Mina: Hey hey... You are not! (hugs me, rubs my back) Everyone loves you. You just have some... 'Conditions'...

Me: I guess you are right..... Haah.... If only everyone thinks like you, Mina.

Mina: Hnn.... Just be angry, that's okay. They will understand you. (still rubbing my back)

Me: Yeah.... (release the hug) Yes, I'm weird! Incompetent! I don't deserve what I have right now! Haaaissh!!!

Mina: ..........

Me: (scream angrily) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggghh!!!

Mina: .................................................

Me: Hahaha..... Huh, I feel better now (grin)

Mina: (smiles to me)

Me: Not better better. Just a little. Argh, I'm so mad! Really!!!

Mina: ........

Me: ........

Mina: .........

Me: I guess I should come out from this stall. I've been here for too long now.

Mina: Hmm.... Have you felt better?

Me: Yeah, I have.

Mina: Are you sure? Okay then, let's go..!

I stand up and Mina unlocks the door. No one is there anymore, except Jihyo. A bottle of water is on her hand.

Jihyo: Haeju!

Me: (walking to the sink)

Mina: (escorting me)

Jihyo: Have you felt better? Here, have some drink! Anyway, I've heard what is the problem between you and Nayeon, Ju. I can help you solve it. I--

Mina: (cuts her by giving a sign to stop talking)

Me: (sighing, then rinse my face)

Mina: I think you need this.... (gives me the bottle of water)

Me: Thanks...... (drink it)

Then the door is opened. Three of us turn to see who is coming.

Momo: Haeju.... Can you get back to the studio? Nayeon wants to say a word.

Me: (not answering)

Mina and Jihyo: (signs her from afar not to disturb me)

Momo: (doesn't get what the sign means) She feels sorry. Nayeon really wants to meet you..... (give me her hand) 

Me: (thinking about grabbing it back or not, before finally decide to do it) Me too..... 

Momo and I get out of the room. Mina and Jihyo are following us from behind. Outside, apparently Nayeon and Jeongyeon are also on their way to see me.

Nayeon: Hey Ju, I'm sorry... I've said terrible things to you. That was so immature of me.

Me: (looking at the ground, stutter) Me too, Nayeon. I..... I don't hate you, you know..... I don't want you to think like that.

Nayeon: Sure, I know (pats my shoulder) No hard feeling, okay? (smiles)

Me: (look at her face and immediately hug her, crying) Jeongmal mianhae, Nayeonaaaa! Wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

Nayeon: Haha, it's fine it's fine (stroking my hair) Hey, you are just tired, that's all! And probably hungry. We are all. We get it!

Me: (laughing while crying) Hahaha yes.... But sorryyyy..... Sorrryyyy.....................!!! (continues crying)

Nayeon: CHILL, HAEJU!!! (pushes me back)

Me: (startled, look at her)

Nayeon: (her voice is trembling, eyes are teary) Don't make me cry too, okay? 

Me: (holds my cry) Sorry.....

Nayeon: I haven't finished my photo shoot turn. Don't wanna ruin this makeup, right? (giggles) Aww... nevermind! Come here, Haeju, I love you.... (hugs me)

Me: (hug her back) Yeah, I love you too, Nayeon! I really do.......

While hugging her, I accidentally look at Jeongyeon that is standing there. She winks at me. I smile. Yeah, I get it, Jeongyeon. Everyone has done their best to take care of me today. I promise I won't make a problem with the members anymore..... 

......especially with Nayeon ;)