Pan | Part 1

Sana's gonna have a big day.

She's going to come out as panse*ual in front of her best friend, Ayumi. Sana has been having a crush ever since a long time ago (well, she has a crush on everyone duh, but that's for another story). A few days from now, Ayumi will come from Japan and visits Sana. On that day, Sana will confess that she has a crush on her.

"Guys, what am I going to do, what am I going to do?" ask Sana furiously. Me, Tzuyu, and Momo are here in my room right now.
"You're gonna be okay, don't worry," Momo calms her down.
"Well, you should dress up for sure. You can't just be you," Tzuyu says.
"Tzuyu!" Momo scolded her.
"What, Granny Momo? Sana shouldn't look as old as you at least," Tzuyu answers.
"What? Granny?! I'm not that old!"
"Yes,you are."
"No!"
"Yes!"
"You're just too young," Momo says.
"Guys guys, focus," I say, "Sana is still nervous with her confession."
"Well, what do you feel now, Sana?" Momo asks.
"I guess Tzuyu was right. I shouldn't look ordinary. I wanna impress Ayumi! I don't want to look bad," Sana says.
"Alright, how we can help you?" I ask.
"We should go shopping. Duh!" Tzuyu says.
"Yesss! Let's go shopping. I like it, I like it," says Momo excited.
"How about that Sana?" I ask.
"Mmkay! Let's go shopping, girls. Go go!" Sana says.

***

While looking for some outfit for Sana, suddenly Tzuyu asks us an interesting question.
"Unnie, you say that you're panual, right," she asks.
"Yes. Pan for short," Sana answers.
"What does it mean, anyway? Aren't you just... GAE?!" Tzuyu suddenly says it out loud.
"Shush, Tzuyu!" Momo says.
"People may recognize us," Sana adds.
"Sorry... Alright, so people won't recognize us, how about I will start calling you with a nickname. Start from you, Granny Momo," Tzuyu teases with her cute voice.
"What?! Again?" Momo says.
"Yes, Granny, what are you gonna do? You belong as an artifact in Smithsonian," Tzuyu says.
"I'm WHAT?!"
"You belong to the museum. Why? Because you're old," Tzuyu adds.
"Then I will the best artifact there, HUH!"
"Shush, Momo, calm down!" Sana tells her, "People might recognize us. I'm too tired to talk to people right now."
"Sana is tired to talk to people? That's new," I say.
"By the way, back to the Tzuyu's question. She asked before about the meaning of panuality," Sana says.
"Yes, what does it mean?"
"So... Panse*uality means you can be attracted to somebody regardless of their gender or uality. For example, I don't care if Ayumi is gay or straight or a girl or non-binary, etc. I still love her anyway. Get it?" Sana says.
"So, it's different with being gay, huh?"
"Yes, gay means you're attracted to the opposite gender of your own gender."
"I heard something about Omniual before," I say, "Isn't it kinda the same with Pan?"
"No, Omni is different," Sana answers, "Omnise*ual means you're attracted to all kinds of gender and uality. Pan means you don't really see their status, you just like them for the sake of it. That's it."
"Aah... Okay," I say.

"Sana, I think this one fits you," Momo shows a cloth in a hanger.
"Aaaaa~ That's cute!" Sana comes to Momo to see the cloth. "Ohh, this is perfect. I will try it. I love you, Momo! By the way, guys, after this I wanna look at some lipsticks. Accompany me okay?"
"You can just borrow mine," Tzuyu says.
"Yeah, I will consider it. Okay, I got already literally three clothes in my arm. Imma try it. See ya!" Sana says.

 (to be continued)