The End - Part 4 END

Jeongyeon brings Sana to another room.

Because of her, no one couldn't say anything. She's so upset that makes us felt empathy. It's so out of the places, "So you're leaving the dorm tomorrow, right? Let's spend this night for you then!" Nayeon suggests.

"I don't think anyone has had dinner yet. Should we order more foods? I don't think pizza is enough," Jihyo asks the group. We agree.

While waiting for the food, we spend the time to talk about me. 

Momo confesses that she has heard about me since I was still a trainee, "Haeju was so popular, you know? People already talk about her left and right. There was already a rumor that she would be added to Twice."

Dahyun says that she is so amazed at my variety-show sense. She likes my persona and how I can react to things. Not over-reacting or less which both are not entertaining. Just enough, "I learn so much by observing you," she admits.

Chaeyoung then shows us a voice recording of me singing in a shower. I can't believe she records it without my permission, "Whoaa.... I can't delete this one! It just sounds so beautiful," she says. Everyone agrees, "We are gonna be really losing you, Unnie..."

I tell them that the CEO-nim talked to me once in a meeting. Yeah, that meeting. I tell the members what was happening there, every details. Everybody is listening carefully. 

"Do you remember when we went to that amusement park in Europe?" Jihyo asks. "I was so happy to be able to spend my time with Haeju there."

"The Pokemon game!" Chaeyoung grabs my hand. That statement makes Dahyun gets excited as well. I chuckle. I give our tiger cub a meaningful look before laughing again. Only both of us know what happened there.

"Haeju crying is one thing that I won't be able to forget," Nayeon says, "She even cried on TV! Can't you believe that?"

"Wait... It was Sana who was crying back there," Jihyo corrects her. "But yeah, Haeju cried as well because of Sana. She cried on her first performance tho! "

"That was a long time ago," Nayeon answers her, "Oh how about the first time Haeju drinking. We're so evil, guys. Hahaha!"

"Ha ha ha............" Our laugh is echoing. It feels so empty.

"Nayeon was so perverted too last night," Mina says.

Funny, because my feeling  is so intense with her. I will never forget about that kiss. Apparently, I have so many memories of them individually more than they have about me. 

I remember singing with Jihyo and Mina on my first V-live, exclusively in front of our Once. Or when Nayeon fought me yet everyone tried to calm us down. From that day, I learned that I must behave to be a good friend. I learned so much from them about this new thing so-called 'friendship'. I also try to understand them individually. I never understand someone this deep before. Ah, I suddenly remember my dream about Momo playing mafia game, or when Mina kissed me in a toilet, or the God talk with Dahyun at the church...... 

Gosh, I remember them all! 

And I realize I won't be able to repeat that again. There won't be more memories of us. This is it. I know I will still be able to meet them but... It won't be the same, right? 

Have I just made a wrong decision? Ohh.... I'm so drowned with my thoughts. I just realized no one's laughing or even smiling anymore. My head is fixated, so heavy to raise. Tears are dropping uncontrollably on my cheeks. A quiet cry.

"We cannot let Haeju go......." someone says it. I'm not sure who.

After a quick discussion, the pizza arrives. The plan is also set.