Jeongyeon - Part 2

I take my bag and go outside the dorm. I can see a girl in the black-stripes white shirt is waiting for me there. A black backpack is hanging on her shoulders. "Here you are! At last..." Jeongyeon says.
"Haah... Are you sure we don't need any managers to go with us?"
"Yeah. I told you this is not the first time I go with Jaehyun oppa. The managers know him too. I already informed them anyway so don't worry with the managers, Haeju," Jeongyeon explains, "Oh you look tired? Is the bag too heavy?" she takes my bag initiative and put in on the ground. "No need to worry too much, okay?" Jeongyeon smirks.
"Okay okay, I won't. Well, I'm surprised tho that we will have a 2-days 1-night trip all of sudden. I can't believe the managers trust you to do it without any supervision."
"Hmm... Since you just mentioned it, now I wonder why too......... The other members never get permission to go like this except if there is me with them. Not even Nayeon or our leader, Jihyo." She is wondering. But I think it's kinda obvious because Jeongyeon looks really dependable and trustable. She is independent and able to solve any of her problems by herself. She helps the younger members and is responsible to the group everytime Jihyo and managers are not around, especially in the dorm. Everything is organized if there is Jeongyeon.

After waiting for 10 minutes finally, a black van shows up. It stops right in front of us. The window opens slowly and I can see a really handsome guy on the driver seat. Jeongyeon greets her manly. "Oh oppa!" She gives him a high five. She talks about one-two things before she introduces me to him. "Jaehyun oppa, this is Haeju. Haeju, this is Jaehyun oppa."
I shake his hands. "Hello..."
He shakes my hand gently and looks at my eyes. He doesn't smile but still looks friendly. "Okay if you guys ready let's get into the car right away. Aniq, help them to bring their bags!" He orders someone inside the car.
"No no, it's okay. We don't bring much, "Jeongyeon replies as she opens the van. C'mon, Haeju!"