Twice's DnD | Part 8 (End)

The team finally gets inside. Carefully and steady they walk into the dark side of the cave, "Everybody, don't look at the front. Walk along by following my shadow," Chaeyoung says as she walks in front of them. Sana, Haeju, and Tzuyu do what's instructed.

"Grrr..." they hear the Basilisk is growling. They're getting closer. Chaeyoung walks as she's sensing a movement near her. She walks until finally she sees the shadow of the Basilisk is walking around in front of them. It's not trying to attack them, but it's restless.

"Sana, it's your turn!" Chaeyoung says. Sana moves forward until she also sees the monster's shadow. Then she plays another melody from her flute. Its movement now becomes more calmed and relaxed, "Guys, I think it's already working," Sana says.

"Okay, Haeju, your turn!" Chaeyoung says, "But be very careful...."

Haeju moves forward to the hostile monster. It acts like a calm puppy now. Haeju reaches out until she touches it, still not looking at it. Haeju's stroking it gently, "There... There... Calm down, okay?" Haeju talks to it.

She moves her hands until she finds her jaws, before she can locate both of its eyes. After succesfully doing that, Haeju takes out the piece of clothing she has earlier and close its eyes and ties it like until it's blindfolded. She double checks that both of the eyes are now covered by the clothing.

"Guys, it's done," Haeju says.

Everyone slowly lifts their head to see the monster. Tzuyu sees that Haeju has succesfully put a blindfold in front of the monster's eyes. Sana also sees that, followed by Chaeyoung, then a sigh of relief. She puts down her sword.

"Phew! Okay, Tzuyu, your turn. Do it gently, okay?" Chaeyoung says, let me help you, come here. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung take the chain and puts it around the Basilisk's neck, just like a collar. Now it's like this Basilisk is their pet.

"We did it, guys! Yay!" Sana exclaims. Everyone looks happy.
"Now we can take this as a proof that we've taken care of the Basilisks. I hope Boris will understand," Chaeyoung says.
"Okay, let's go back to the village!" Tzuyu says, while holding the end of the chain.
"Yeah, let's go, team," Haeju says.

***

At first, the villagers look scared to see theyare bringing the Basilisk with that chain. But Boris is already waiting. Chaeyoung explains what's happening and he listens carefuly. 

"Well, the deal is the deal," he says, "So, when can we move?" 

Tzuyu takes out the scrolls he brings and a pen, something that Boris can sign as a proof that they agrees to move to Twicetopia.

After Boris signs it, the team brings the Basilisk back to the border of the city. Mina is shocked, but then after listening to their success, she looks so excited!

"Omg! You guys are so smart! Good job, guys! I will finish the administration but... Your mission is now done. I'm sorry that I've doubted you before. Well, you can take a rest now. Good job, once again," Mina looks at Sana, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Haeju. She smiles proudly. 

The team looks at each others. They got nothing to say, but deep down they know that everyone is happy. Haeju hears Sana plays her a happy song with a flute, accompanying the beautiful orange sky over their head.

"We did it," she whispers to herself and smiles.

(The end)