200 Words, 1 Night

(Warning: This story includes adult contents)

Sometimes, I cannot help myself but think dirty about the girl who is sleeping across my bed.

Everytime she faces the wall, I can see how small-but-plumpy her butts are. I imagine my hand grasp that perfect-shaped waist and explore it wildly. It is harder to resist when she wears short pants. Her legs are smooth, perfectly long, just like mine. Imagine them stack with each other....

"Come here, Tzuyu!"

I come to her and sit on her body without pressing. I'm the unnie, so I just kiss her. Soft lips, wild tongue, naughty hands. She is dominating me! I'm pulled, makes our game even deeper. Taking a break to breathe only makes us more aroused. I pull her white undershirt that has covered those beautiful bras. She takes my head to one of her s, to this little light-brown . She moans. Beautifully..... Finally..... But I open my eyes and Tzuyu is still across my bed, looking at me weirdly.

"What?!"

Oh ....

With a straight face, Tzuyu comes to my bed. She glares, immediately cups my cheeks, then leaves a peck on my lips. It is almost 10 seconds! Her eyes are closed, enjoying it..................

"Huh, naughty unnie!"