[M] Killin' Me Good | Part 1

[WARNING: This story contains mature (M) content]

The dorm is really quite at 1 a.m.
We pick this hour because usually everyone is either already asleep or wearing their earphones anyway. I'm at the couch, I have texted her, telling her that I already wake up. I even showered first. And right now I'm waiting for her to come out of her room.

I'm so nervous. Is she sleep? Am I too early? Well, I love to be early, especially for something like this. I can't hold it anymore. I'm already an adult, you know. It's normal if I also have the need.

1.15 a.m.
There's no reply from her yet. Is she rejecting me? Is this her way of rejecting me?? No no, I don't want to think negatively to my friend, especially not Jihyo, especially not tonight. 
Alright, I guess if she doesn't appear until 1.30 then I'm gonna go back to bed. I'm kinda sleepy anyway at this point.

1.29 a.m.
"Where is she..." I talk to myself, quite loud, as nobody can hear it anyway. I'm alone in the middle of night in the middle of the dorm waiting for something probably unnecessary. But as I'm ready to get up, my phone vibrates. I just received a text, from Jihyo:
"Sorry Haeju, I just woke up. I'm so sorry. Just enter my room if you're ready."

After that, she's calling me but I ignore it. I go straight up to her room.

1.30 a.m.
"Jihyo?" I say ask I open the door. A sound from a random podcast is blasting from the inside.
"Honey! I'm so sorry, please just come in," I see Jihyo is tidying up her bed sheet. She's in a white see-through nightgown with black lingerie underneath it. Funny because I'm wearing a white short and a black short-sleeved T-shirt. I feel bad now, I really didn't know what to wear.
"Do you just wake up?" I ask.
"Yeah... About 30 minutes ago. I take too long of preparing myself, to be honest. It's for you, Ju. Is it okay?" she asks.
"You look beautiful tonight, Jihyo," I tell her.
"And you look hot as usual," she takes my hand to the bed. She sits beside me, "Do you remember the first time we did this, Ju?"
"The first time?"
"Yeah, it was when you just joined Twice," she puts her hand on my exposed thigh, "Just like tonight, I invited you to my room. I was so happy back then. I was so happy doing this with you, Haeju. That memory never leaves," Jihyo tells me while staring at the ceiling.
"I can't believe you still remember that," I say, "It was a romantic night for me."
"Of course, I do!" she turns to me and then stroking her hands gently on my exposed upper arms, "And yes, I totally agree with you, dear."
"I love you, Jihyo," I look at her eyes and tell her. She does the same.
"I love you too."

Then we kiss.

(to be continued)