Meeting Haeju IRL | Part 5

It was crowded.

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was the crowd that was far from me. I woke up in a darker place than the stage. I got up with my heavy head. The back of my head felt so painful before I realized why. It hit the floor, "Haeju!" unconsciously I screamed her name.
"Kid, are you okay?" a man approached me.
"You shouldn't wake up first," suddenly a woman, another staff said from my left side.
"Called Haeju here fast, she already awakes," the guy told her.
"Okay..."
The guy squats in front of me and asked if I was okay but I was too weak to answer him. Then he just left me there confused. I was kind of nauseatic. I saw many people walked fast around there. So busy. I turned my head to look back at the crowd but by the moment a silhouette of a tall girl walking towards me. The contrast of the light behind me was so high and that made me can't see her clearly. "Why in the hell is she still here???" she yelled.

I was stunned. It sounded like she was not happy to see me.

She pushed me with her legs from behind as she arrived. I wasn't sure it was on accident or intentional. My hands were so cold when she grabbed it. She randomly swore again. It was some cursed words that I never heard before.

I felt warm between my legs. I was so nervous that I accidentally peed on my pants. 

"What are you doing?!" Haeju yelled at me, "Look at this mess! How can you leave a young girl like this?" I lost my focus as I found my whole body was sweating. I closed my eyes and let my body pulled me to the ground. Her arm caught my back, prevent me from falling down again. Then she lifted my whole body up from the floor and brought me to a brighter room. "Haeju?" my lips moved. She didn't answer.

She brought me away while yelling at her manager who was accompanying us. Haeju put me on a couch. Took a chair and sat beside, asking if I was fine. Her tired face was now so clear as it was right in front of my eyes. She frowned. Mad. Her breath was heavy. I felt so guilty. I was still blank and could only say "yes" every time she asked me something. After that, she left when someone brought me some food and warm tea in a plastic glass. I texted my mom after I gained some strength to do that. She picked me up in that room afterward. That day, I went back home with being fainted out as my last memory of the fan meeting.

It was my last memory of the day. I guess people are right, you shouldn't meet your hero...

(to be continued)