Magical Likey

(a/n: This is a story from my old fanfic, I just copy-pasted it, so maybe there will be some old/mixed up references)

I think this is the time to use it, I say before take a little bottle that I've been hiding it for a long time. Before anyone comes in to my room, hurriedly I open the bottle up and drink the glowing pink liquid inside. Not long after that, the effect seems to start working. But...

Oh no.... What's happening to me??!

Right now, I'm in a van with Twice.

Another schedule is canceled. We are now going back to the dorm. As expected, everyone looks sad. Tired. Restless as they are all waiting for one important information from our managers.....

"WHERE IS SHE ACTUALLY??!" Sana yells all of sudden.

The others are startled for a sec, but they get used to it. It's not shocking anymore. I see Sana's eyes start to get teary. "Oh no, not again....." someone says.

"Se... Seriously, guys, where is she? Is she safe? Wh... Why is this happening to her....." Sana's lips are trembling as she forces herself to speak while crying. Jeongyeon, who is sitting beside her, pats her back to calm her down.

"Let's just hope she is fine," Jeongyeon murmurs.

"Does she run away from us? Does she kidnapped? Does she die??!" Sana exclaims again.

"Stop saying non-sense!" Jeongyeon tells her.

"Ah, why is Sana crying againnn...?" Another trembling voice is heard. Jihyo reaches Sana's hand, "Most importantly we are all here, okay? All we can do now is keeping each other safe. Let the staffs handle the rest," she says.

"I hope Haeju Unnie is found soon," Chaeyoung says.

"Yeah...."

"Yeah...."

But I'm here! In a van with them. If only they knew that..... I'm not missing as they think. That mysterious liquid makes them cannot see me. Yes, I become.....

....invisible.

They can't see me. They can't touch me. I can't touch them. I can't speak to them. I can only hear them....

The old lady who gave me this magical drink said that it would grant me a wish. But I don't think it works..... It turns myself become like this instead. How can be being invisible related to my wish, which is, to be loved more by the members?

Meanwhile, Sana is still crying. Jeongyeon already looks tired, but still trying to calm her down. "Where are you, My best friend?!" Sana whines. "Haeju has always been a good friend of mine. She is kinda ignorant and likes to avoid people but, I know, it's all because she is so fragile. She gets scared easily. Omo, is she scared now? Is she crying again? Really, what is she doing now......"

"She is okay," Jeongyeon says, "Haeju is a tough girl, right? We should believe in her."

"But...."

"I'm sure she is okay, Sana."

Nayeon smirks. "Huh, I wonder what will happen if Haeju looks at you crying like this...... Ah, right. She would be crying as well."

"That's also what I think. Her heart is just so soft, I guess," Chaeyoung adds.

"Yeah... You know, I'm as old as her but I never see her that way. Being a crybaby makes her looks immature. But at some points, she has this way of thinking that's more mature than me. She treats people like we are all independent and tough. She trusts us. Sometimes, she doesn't give a help to me easily so I can learn to do it by myself. She lets me grow! And she knows when exactly to help me, right when I really need it. She is a wise adult...." Everyone is listening to Nayeon closely. "I think she easily accepts other people flaws as well. She never blames other people. If there is a problem, mostly she evaluates herself. I think that's what being strong is." Some people murmur as they agree with her. No one denies.