Mall - Part 2

I don't know why but this mall is really different from the malls I usualy go to in Korea. I can't tell you what exactly that makes it different. The vibe is just different!
Is it because I feel happy right now?

We finally find the store.

I'm enjoying my ice cream too much that I walk behind the crowd. At least, that was I thought before someone appears from my back and holds my shoulders.
"Haeju, may I taste your ice cream?" she says all of sudden.
"Oh sure," I give it to a mouth behind my shoulders. I see who the owner is.
"Mina! You don't get one?" I ask her.
"No... Mm, this is tasty!" she says excitingly.
"I know right!"
"Strawberry, as usual, Ju?"
"Hehe... How about you? Not interested in ice cream?" I ask her, knowing that she doesn't bring one.
"Nah, I just wanna taste yours," she says.
"Oh, umm... Okay."
Mina moves so she walks beside me. She holds my arm and says," Let's catch the others. We're so left behind them." she pulls me.
I smile and let her leads the way. It's been a while since anyone pulls me. I don't know why I'm enjoying it. I feel like my heart is being pulled by her. Ohh Ju, stop it! What am I thinking?

We walk until we reach Tzuyu who's walking behind the group. She looks at me and Mina while enjoying her coned vanilla ice cream. "Unnie, this is tasty! I like my ice cream," she says. The ice cream is all over .
"I can see that," I say while taking a tissue from my purse.
"Wanna taste it? Ju Unnie? Mina Unnie?"
"I'm okay, ehm, thanks," Mina says.
I swipe Tzuyu's mouth with my tissue. She moves her head forward and lets me do it. I feel like I'm a caring mother for a second. Funny.

"...After that, we have to go to a cellphone store so Momo can get a new earphone. Everyone must get what they want, right, Mina?" I hear someone is, apparently, talking with Mina while taking care of Tzuyu. "Oh hi, Haeju. You're here!" she says. It's Sana.
"I hear you're planning something," I ask her.
"Yeah, Mina and I will make sure everyone enjoys their holiday today," she says.
"Sana is trying to make a list of everyone's needs," Mina says.
"Oh, really? So unusual," I say, May I see the list?"
"Hehe, you can't!" Sana answers. She puts her index finger on her head. "It's all here."
"Ah, I see..."
"Haven't you finished your ice cream, Ju?~"
"Umm, yeah... Wanna taste it?" I offer her.
"Sure! Strawberry, right? Must be tasty! Here, go taste mine," she passes me her ice cream. Its color is golden brownish...
"Ow, what is this? Caramel?" I ask her.
"Cappucino, Dear. Umm! You really have a great taste!" she says after tasting my ice cream. I decide to taste hers as well.
"This is good too," I say.
"Really? I thought you didn't like coffee?"
Ugh, how does she know everything about me? I can't lie to her anymore. "But this one tastes good," I tell her.
"Do you like it?"
"Yeah!"
"Great! Wanna swap?"
"What?!" I'm surprised by that sudden offering.
"You take mine, I take yours," she explains.
"Uhh, wh... Why?"
"I regret buying that, Ju. I don't like it, hehe!"
"Whaaat... Hahaha, okay," I agree with her deal. It seems like she likes my strawberry ice cream so much. Well, it's the best flavor in the world. Duh! "Are you okay that there's not much left?" I ask her.
"Yeah! But, YOU are okay with this, right?" Sana tries to reconfirm my decision. "If you are not, I will just throw my ice cream or-"
"-No no, it's fine! I like yours," I cut her before I change my mind.
And because of that, I end up eating the ice cream that I don't like until we arrive at the mall. I can't even throw it away so I won't hurt Sana's heart. Gosh, she's so dangerous sometimes. Her blank-mindedness can be this bothering. But it's okay as long as she's happy. She's not doing it on purpose, right?

"Ya, Jeongyeon-a! Can you help me bring these bags?" Nayeon says to Jeongyeon who's walking in front of the group. She comes to Nayeon after hearing that, leaving Jihyo. Good!

"Jihyo..." I call her after catching her up.
"Haeju!" she looks at me with her widen bright eyes. I miss her wide smile that so wide I can stare at her teeth. She looks so excited to see me, as always. Oh, it's been a while...
"What do you buy?" I ask her, try to start a conversation. And just like that, we talk a lot together. It's so fun to chat with her. She always succeeds to make me less lonely. But there's something that she always says that I'm waiting for it.
"Where is Tzuyu," she asks me.
"I don't know. Maybe behind us?"
"Behind us? Like, right behind us, eavesdropping our conversation since the beginning???" she kids.
"Hahaha... That would be scary."
"Sure would be!"
"I don't know... I saw Tzuyu was with Mina before," I say.
"You're always with her..." Jihyo says. I take a moment to look at her expression. She's not looking at me.
"Do I so often look together with her?" I ask her. I can feel her hand accidentally touches mine.
"Both of you look so close together. Always."'
"I guess so..."
"Why don't you have a boyfriend already, Ju?"
"Why do you think I should?" I ask back.
She looks at me in the eyes for a second, before looks at the front. "You're beautiful, you know. Soft... Talented..." she says.
"So are you!"
"No no, you're different. You are... Perfect!" Usually, I turn bubbly when anyone compliments me. But this time, I'm so embarrassed that I can't say a word. I really don't know what to say. I know, actually, but I'm hesitant to say it.

"Jihyo..." I call her name.
She doesn't answer it this time. I don't care. I decide to continue my sentence anyway.
"...I miss you."
She doesn't react or says anything. Her gaze is fixed to the front. I'm not sure if she can hear me or-

"I miss you too," she says.

(to be continued)