The Supernatural Coincidence PART 2

(a/n This was a piece that Haeju wrote for her story)

Several cards are spread in front of her. 

Sana already looks amazed at the mysterious design of the back of those cards. Black background... Covered with some random browny patterns, framed by a brown square around it. "It must be a really old deck," Sana assumes. It gets cold, all of sudden, when the cards are opened one by one. It's like there is a huge power comes into her body. More drawings are shown, but Sana loses her focus and sees the purple cloth that's covering the whole table. Her vision runs into the whole of the room. She checks if there is an air conditioner in the room. "This is a tent. They can't install an AC here," she whispers to herself, but she's not answering her original question: "Why am I freezing then?"

"Hmm, interesting..." The woman in front of her mumbles while looking at the card.
Sana always loves how a fortune-teller is so gentle while touching their cards. It feels like there is indeed an invisible power stored inside. Sana wonders what that woman's feeling right now. "Is she looking at my future somewhere? Is there an invisible creature whispering her about what the future holds for me? What is she hearing...?" There are so many questions appear in her head yet there is only one unrelated question that's blown out of . "What is your name, again?" Sana breaks the tension that has build in her heart.
The fortune-teller smiles, moving her vision from the cards to Sana. "It's Jihyo, dear," she says.
"Madame Ji... Hyo? That's lovely name! Also, I like how your job is called. Ca... Ca..."
"A cartomancer."
"Karta...."
"Cartomancer."
"Catasay...."
"Car. To. Man. Cer."

Sana stops trying to pronounce it. "I really like how it sounds! By the waaaay...." Sana looks at Madame Jihyo's eyes meaningfully, expecting many things before that woman says anything. The curiosity makes her eyes are wide open. Her head is tilted unconsciously. Then she opens . "What do the cards tell you about my future soulmate?" she asks.
Madame Jihyo smirks. Sana feels a butterfly in her stomach, but excited at the same time. But then, the first two words that she hears make her jaw is dropped.

"She's near," she says.
(The Supernatural Coincidence. Chapter I: Madame Jihyo.)