Twice is Drunk - Part 1

(WARNING: This story includes some mature contents)

[9: 00 PM]

This evening all Twice members are sitting in the living room. Everything has been prepared, including some snacks and...... Alcohols.

"Finally, we are going to celebrate our failure at Inkigayo! Yeaaaaaah....!!! I am so happy," Nayeon shouts sarcastically.

"Oh c'mon, Nayeon, no need to mention that!" Jihyo complains.

"Nah, don't listen to him! She just wants to get drunk."

"Haha... Shut up, Jeongyeon!"

I look at Tzuyu. She looks kinda awkward. She said to me that originally Jihyo didn't agree with this idea. She was afraid that the managers would find out about this but, somehow, it's happening now.

"Have all the bottle opened?" Nayeon asks Dahyun who gets the task to serve the drinks. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are helping her.

"Yes," She answers.

"Okay, let's get started! Give me a glass, Dahyun-a!" She asks as she is opening a bag of chip. I don't know why they decide to drink it with chips (?) I thought people get drunk while eating meats or something like that. I'm not sure tho. Anyway, the others start to follow Nayeon. Everyone gets a shot, even Mina, or the maknae line, and Sana. Not Tzuyu tho.

Neither do me.......

"Wow Ju, you haven't touched anything yet!" Jeongyeon notices it.

"I.... I'm really sorry but I don't drink," I answer her.

"Duh, we all DID not!" Jeongyeon says as she is pouring the drink into a glass then brings it to me. "Drink it, hurry!" She is standing in front of me, waiting. I'm really planning not to drink tonight. But as I've predicted, it will be hard to reject them. I don't wanna be excluded to the group. "Go on, girl! What are you waiting for?" She forces me.

Mina, who is sitting beside, whispers, "Just drink it a little, Ju. It's okay, it won't make you immediately get drunk." Maybe Mina is right. At least, I want the members to see me drink it, although if it's just once. I hope they won't ask me to drink some more after that. After that spell from our penguin girl, I finally gulp it into my throat. Ugh, it tastes so weird! Suddenly, everyone cheers. I just realized they are all focusing on me. That makes me a little bit embarrassed.

"How about we cheer for Haeju?" Momo takes her glass up. "For our new member!" Everyone then follows her.

"For our new family!"

"For our new bish!"

"Hahahaha!"

"Cheer!"

"Cheeeeer!!!" Everyone drinks their drink. I see Jeongyeon is still watching me, from afar now, so I force myself to drink. I just hope this is my last shot.

Unfortunately, it's not.........

(to be continued)