My First Mafia Game - Part 8

"Jihyo, you are still alive!" I see Jeongyeon runs to her. I cannot believe that she is still alive either. It feels wrong. I have a bad feeling about this. I don't know what will happen next. I should prepare myself.

"Yes I am, Jeongyeon," Jihyo answers her, "Have you guys figured out about the mafia game?"

"....That the order of the deaths of our members are based on the mafia game we played before? Yeah, we all know."

"Why are you here, Jihyo?" Tzuyu asks.

She grins that makes me so scared. "Don't you forget something? My role is the wizard. And I just protected myself from the death!" She says.

I'm surprised. "Really? How??"

"That's awesome...."

"I know right!" Jihyo says, "But there's something important. We need to finish this game immediately."

"The game?"

"Yeah! And by finishing, I mean defeating the killer."

"Oh yeah, you told us to stay away from someone before. Who was it?"

"I saw someone who tried to kill me before, guys." Jihyo takes moments to answer the main question. We look at each other. We understand what is happening, yet no one knows exactly the role of each member. We need to guess who is the remaining killer. It's one of us! This is so intense all of sudden. I don't know who to believe now. But anyway it's 3 vs 1, so the killer is in a disadvantageous situation. "Let me reveal it now," Jihyo exclaims, "The killer is TZUYU!"

"What???" Jeongyeon is shocked to hear that.

"Me???" Tzuyu is confused as well. So am I.

"Let me tell you this, guys. Listen up!" Jihyo starts to explain,"There were 2 people who were trying to kill me. The first silhouette was short and the other one was tall. It was dark, but I could recognize that they were Mina and Tzuyu."

"Me? I'm not the tallest one here....." Tzuyu defends herself hesitantly.

Jihyo continues her story,"Now I think Jeongyeon is confused why Haeju said she was a detective when you are the real detective, right?"

"Yeah!"

"That's because Haeju was working together with Tzuyu! She was trying to protect Tzuyu by saying that she was the detective. Tzuyu knew that. In the end, both of them would vote for Jeongyeon. Tzuyu wouldn't kill Haeju so both of them could win together. But I don't know that the game turns into reality survival game. Turns out the killers of the game are really trying to kill us....... Anyway, let's kill Tzuyu!"

"Haeju, you can group up with us. We won't kill you," Jengyeon says as she pulls me to her side. Now I'm standing behind Jeongyeon and Jihyo who are ready to attack Tzuyu. She looks ready to confront both of them.

"That's a really good analysis, Jihyo Unnie," Tzuyu says seriously, "But Unnie, how can we know that YOU are not the killer?" She asks, "Remember, Jeongyeon and Haeju Unnie. I'm with you all the time! I don't have a chance to kill anyone. Anyway, let's forget the game! Jihyo is totally suspicious right now. Don't you think?"

I think Tzuyu makes more sense. But Jihyo's explanation is so convincing too.

"Ah, how can this happen?" Jeongyeon looks confused again. "Who should I trust?"

"I'm really not the killer, Unnie! Both in the game and here."

"She is lying, Jeongyeon! I'm a wizard, that's why I can revive myself. I'm on your side!'

"I don't want to kill anyone!" Tzuyu exclaims.

"She is dangerous, Jeongyeon! Let's kill Tzuyu!" Jihyo is convincing her.

"Aaaaargh I'm so confuuuused!!!" Jeongyeon says as she grabs my hand to protect me. "I can't trust anyone!"

"Quick, grab her before she escapes!"

"She is trying to confuse us. Don't believe her!"

"Just kill her!"

"Not me!"

"Shut up both of you!!!"

"Aish, I don't know anymore!" Tzuyu quickly takes the knife from Sana's body. "Aaaaaaarrrggghh!!!!!!!" Tzuyu screams as she is running towards Jihyo. She swings the knife to Jihyo's head, but Jihyo quickly grabs both of her hands. Jihyo gives all her strength to overpower her. That makes Tzuyu becomes angrier and more savage. She pushes Jihyo until she falls with her back first. The tall Tzuyu is sitting on Jihyo who smaller but looks stronger than her. She is determined to kill her. Tzuyu is trying to free her hands from Jihyo's grip who keeps defending herself. The knife already gives Jihyo scars all over her arms, but she still withstands. "Diiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!" Tzuyu screams in the high note then makes her attack bolder.

"Kyaaaaaa!!!" Jihyo screams. She makes a mistake that makes Tzuyu finally can land her knife on her. She stabs Jihyo over and over. I can hear the sound of her chopping so clearly. The body is twitching. Blood is spilled out everywhere. I get goosebumps as I'm seeing Tzuyu is going insane. She doesn't stop until she is sure that Jihyo can't move anymore. Blood stains are all over her shirt, making her looks even scarier.

I scream. "Why do you do that, Tzuyuuuuuu???!!!"

Tzuyu turns her head to me and gives me a sharp glance. She gets up and approaches us.

"STEP BACK, TZUYU!" Jeongyeon says. She makes me hidden behind her body with one hand is prepared to stop Tzuyu. I'm shivering. My hands become so cold as I feel scared. I can't believe what I am experiencing right now. My legs are not strong enough even just to keep standing. All I can do is holding Jeongyeon. But I can feel her fear and exhausted body after all we have done before. Nothing we can do anymore.

"You must be the killer then, Tzuyu. Hahaha...." Jeongyeon laughs weakly as she is so hopeless. "This is the worst plot twist ever......"

I agree with Jeongyeon. Seeing Tzuyu turns bad is the last thing I want to happen.....

"No, Unnie. We can't believe Jihyo." Tzuyu looks exhausted too after fighting with Jihyo. "Listen--"

"Stop it! I saw you stabbed Sana too earlier. Don't think that I wasn't watching...."

"UNNIE IT'S NOT ME!!!" Tzuyu raises her voice. She looks up and stares at the ceiling. "Huh...... I told you that before, DIDN'T I?!!!" She roars that echoes to the entire building. She sounds so frustrated. Tzuyu continues to approach us.

"You kill her, Tzuyu. You are dangerous. STEP BACK!!!" Jeongyeon exclaims with her last strength.

That makes Tzuyu stops walking. She takes a deep breath before says,"Fine! If you don't want to listen to me. I'm going to prove that I'm not a killer!" Tzuyu looks deeply at my eyes, "Unnie, please quickly escape from this dream...." Tzuyu lifts her right hand up so high. The bloody knife is held firmly.

"No no Tzuyu no..... What are you doing?!" I realize what she is going to do. "TZUYU STOP!!!"

With that knife, Tzuyu aims her heart and stabs herself there. Blood is spoiled from her body. She falls to the ground. I run quickly to save her. But unfortunately, she can't respond me anymore.

Tzuyu has gone.........