Pan | Part 2 END

This is the big day!
Ayumi has arrived at the airport. Sana comes to pick her up there with one of our managers, while Momo, Tzuyu, and I are waiting in our dorm. We want to give her time to talk with Ayumi alone. We all hope Sana's doing okay there.
"Sana unnie must be so happy to meet Ayumi," Tzuyu says.
"I hope the coming out goes well," Momo says.
"And I hope Sana is ready with any answers that Ayumi will say after her confession," I add.

We wait until night. It's kinda too late already, but Sana isn't back yet to the dorm.
"I'm worried. What's Sana doing at the moment, I wonder," I ask Tzuyu and Momo.
"Maybe she's having a good time. That's why she hasn't came back yet," Momo says.
"I hope so. I'm as worried as Haeju right now," Tzuyu says.

While we're talking about her, Sana suddenly comes into our dorm, "Hi, gaaays! Heehee!" she looks so happy and excited, greeting us with her iconic giggle.
"Sana! How is it???" I suddenly jump out of the sofa and comes to her. Momo and Tzuyu follow.
"Yeah, how is it? You look happy. Does everything goes well?"
"Relax gays, let Mother Sana sits," Sana says.

Four of us in the couch in the living room right now, waiting for Sana to tell her story. She then tells how she met Ayumi, how pretty she was that day, and what they did all day. And then, comes the part where Sana came out to her crush.
"...It was in her room. There were only two of us, sitting side by side on the edge of her bed. I was so nervous! Very very nervous. But I remember you guys to stay calm and be myself. So, I told her about my uality..." Sana says.
"And?"
"She said she accepted me no matter the way I am. She said that she wasn't surprised tho that I like girls," Sana tells us.
"Well yeah, it's kinda obvious. You look gay already," Tzuyu says.
"It's good, Sana! I'm happy for you," I say.
"Yeah, we're proud of you. You come out to your best friend, at last," Momo adds.
"How's the confession tho? Did you tell her that you like her?" Tzuyu asks Sana.
"About that..."

Sana stops her story. It gets quiet for a while. She's taking her time to continue the story. We can see her lowers her head. I have a bad feeling about this...

But suddenly, with her head still lowered down, she giggles. Then Sana screams, "She says YES!!!"

It takes time for us to understand... Before she continues.
"She said she wanted to be my girlfriend, guys! Aaaaa!!!"
"Wowww!"
"Aaaaaa!!!" We're all screaming happily.
"Congratssss!!!"
"Congrats Sana!"
"I'm so happy for you!"
"Thank you, Gays. Aww, let me hug three of you," then Sana comes and hugs three of us like Teletubbies. We hug her back in joy and pride.

I'm so happy for her that I burst into tears. Three of them all laugh together.
Congratulation, Sana! Wish you the best with your relationship, my pan best friend <3