Season Four: Talk the Talk (Prologue)

"Unnie?"
"Yes?"
"I know that everyone is older than me."
"Okay?"
"But..."
"But?"
"But you're the one who feels like an older sister for me."
"Oh, you think so?" I confirm what Tzuyu just said. I'm a little bit surprised that she says that all of sudden. Tzuyu, the most flat and blunt person in Twice, of all people.
"Yeah," she answers, "I feel like you always care for me. You know what. You're the one who always care with what I say, with what I think, and with what I feel about things. It's like... I know everyone takes care of me, but I think you understand me, Unnie. You can do that. I feel like you're me, but older. We're like two real siblings," she says it. Slowly and seriously. She takes her time to continue every single sentences she's going to say. I feel like she's being genuine and vulnerable right now. She really means it.
My eyes got teary hearing that, easily, as usual, "You think so, Tzuyu?"
"Yes, Haeju Unnie, hehe!" she looks at me from her bed that's across mine, with a genuinely happy expression from her wide smile, as if nothing just happend, "Hehe!" she chuckles again joyfully.
I sob, "You're everything for me, Tzuyu. But I'm glad that I'm also meaningful for you. I didn't know that if you didn't tell me. I guess I should really talk the talk....."

***

Sana is so excited to go out with me this Sunday. We're in a shopping center, looking at some expensive clothes, phone accessories, and street snacks. She's always so excited, she talks so loudly, and laughs even louder. Her mind is random but her words are cutesy. 

You know, typical Sana.

"Babe, let's find the escalator now. I want to move on from this floor!" she tells me.
"Sana," I call her name.
"Yes?"
"Thank you for accompanying me today," I talk to her.
"Of course! I always love walking with you! We have to keep doing this, you know? Walk the walk," she says.
"Walk the walk?"
"Yes! Walk the walk!"
"I guess we can keep walking the walk, hehe," I tell her.
"I'm really happy today, Ju. Do you wanna know a secret tho?"
"A secret?"
"I'm not just happy today!"
"Oh?"
"I'm happy every time I'm with you. I know that all the members are fun and nice, but I feel like I can be myself in front of you. I feel like you're created specifically for me. Haha, it's weird but it's true. I can be calm, I can be wild, and I can be vulnerable with you. I can be dead serious, the same way I can be extremely quirky with you. That's what I really think about you, hehe!"
My eyes got teary hearing that, easily, as usual, "You think so, Sana?"
"Yes, Jujuuuu~!" while holding my hand, she leaves peck on my cheek, before I see a genuinely happy expression from her wide smile.
"I really really like you, Sana. But I'm glad that I'm also meaningful for you. I didn't know that if you didn't tell me. I guess I should really talk the talk," I tell her.

***

"Aww, don't cry, Unnie," Tzuyu gets up from the bed and comes to calm me down.
"I'm sorry, I just remember someone said something familiar to what you just told me."
"Aww..." pats my back.

***

"You, Twice, are everything for me. But I'm happy that you guys are all also happy with my presence here," I tell Sana.
"Of course, we are. Now stop crying okay? Let's walk the walk again, after we talk the talk. Hehe!" she chuckles joyfully.

***

I smile. Without realizing it, I'm already humming a random song in my head...

(a/n: The song is 'Twice - Queen of Hearts' highly recommended to play the song and sing along with her)

Screaming out my name, see it in the stage lights, feel so lucky just to have ya
'Cause I know deep down I was meant for something bigger, greater 
I know you're seeing what I see
Yeah I'll be everything you need

I know I'm gonna walk the walk and talk the talk to be~~

Water falls through my cheek, my eyes get so warm.

You ain't ready for it, watch me go, watch me go, rule the world!
Know you never doubted baby, Imma go, run the whole universe!

Baby, I was born to rule~~
And it's all because of you~~
That I'm the queen of hearts

So thank you for the memories
You're all the ones who made me
So thank you for the memories

That I'm the queen of hearts~