The End - Part 1

My ears are ringing. 

I'm flashed out after I open my eyes. I lay down, wearing an unfamiliar gown. There's something hanging on my arm. An infused pipe, again? 

I get angry with myself. I don't know why I'm such a weak girl. But after I skip all the cheesy part of people asking if I'm fine, they start telling me the news that I want to hear the least.

"Twice is....... Missing???" 

I mumble it out as soon as I hear it. Hopelessly, I look at Haneul, my brother, who is sitting on my right side. On the left there is Mr. Rajesh Chakra, Twice's new manager, the one who tells me about the news.

"Calm down! Everything's gonna be okay," Raj Oppa calms me down with his Indian accent. 

I just realized I almost pull out my infuse bag. I guess he is shocked to see that. So am I, "Jype staffs and the polices are looking for them now. The most important thing is now you're safe. Please don't make it worse, Haeju," he tells me. 

Well, I guess he is right. I shouldn't be an additional burden for them.

Haneul holds my hand, "Don't worry, Noona. Everything's gonna be alright," I look at them both. It's been a while since they are smiling. 

I really miss Haneul. It's been a while since I've met this guy. He's so busy pursuing his dream. Now that our parents have gone, he becomes so much more mature and responsible. He is the only family member I have in this city. Just him.

"Come here," I say before giving him a hug. His warmness cools down my mind. I hold my forehead as it feels so heavy. Maybe, even my brain still can't believe that my beloved friends are missing. I feel overwhelmed because all of sudden all of these things happen.

What's really going on here?

***

I've been told to stay in the dorm so they can watch me.

Raj Oppa, that's how I call him, is given a duty to be my guardian for a while. All the managers are off-dutied, except him. He stays in our dorm to make sure I'm safe. Jype, our company, worries that the kidnapper will come back for me. It's sad because I just can't live with Haneul. His place is too far from here and, I guess, he is too busy with her works to come and go seeing me. I've told them that my little brother can take care of me, but they rejected my idea, "It's for the best for you. For all of us."

Sometimes, I want to escape this dorm and start to find Twice by myself. 

I know it's dumb to play detective alone. I just really cannot stay like this! Sometimes, another wish crosses my mind. I hope the kidnapper comes and takes me as well. I don't know why I'm left out. People start speculating about that. I've read so many comments about it.

'Maybe the kidnappers don't even know Haeju'

'Haeju is not the part of Twice, that's why'

'She is not that precious to be taken. No one cares about her anyway'

'She is not the one who kidnaps Twice so she can shine alone right?"

"I hope Twice is fine.... Haeju should be grateful that she's not as famous as the other members'

Maybe they're right. 

The fact that our car was hijacked and the members were taken by some unknown people are dreadful. That's one thing. But me being left out? I know I shouldn't take netizen's comments seriously, but they make some good points. What else can be the reason that I'm here?