Me vs J-Line - Part 4

The day finally comes!
We're going to do it indoor with 30 invited Onces as the audiences. It's quite disappointing because I want to try to do the actual guerilla concert, like you know, finding random audiences, have a little show with them, and stuffs... But I guess it will be more chaotic that way. We know Twice's popularity is too great these days (especially after my controversy of joining them). Mina, who is actually helped with JYPe staffs, finally holds this little concert. There are many people involved in this event. The rest of the members also already come back from their holiday and now they are here to watch us. Dahyun even volunteers to be the MC. No one knows the conflict between me and J-line yet. It's a bit embarrassing if they know that the concert actually happens because I wore shoes in the dorm. Lol. By the way, I'm kinda nervous today and looks like Tzuyu 's feeling the same. She says that we should do our best and cheer me up!

The concert begins! Chaeyoung starts singing with her friend who's playing the guitar as the openers. She's so great at singing ballad, I'm really amazed. After that, based on the drawing, J-line performs first. As Tzuyu has predicted, they perform a song with a hard choreo. It's actually GOT7's old song: 'Hard Carry'. They make an improvement by changing some of the choreos to become more 'girly'. They even give Mina's ballet part which we never see for a really long time. Momo is really a dance machine. She's flawless! Their costume is black boyish and Sana is just so beautiful in that.
Their performance ends amazingly. They really make me nervous.  They were so perfect at rehearsal and now they nail it again. Tzuyu then looks at me and whispers as she knows what's in my mind. "Relax, Unnie. Remember what we've practiced." I look at her face. "Just enjoy," she says again with a wink and a bright smile this time. I smile back at her as I'm calmed down. As MC calls our name, we walk to the stage.