[M] Killin' Me Good | Part 2 END

[WARNING: This story contains mature (M) content. Seriously. Please skip if you're an underage. This is exclusively for my adult readers.]

Jihyo moves forward and kisses me. It's a really intense kiss, as if she misses me so damn much! I feel so love, so needed, and so wanted. I kiss her back as passionate. She sucks my lips so hard while closing her eyes. I close her eyes too, feeling all the love and lust transferred from her to me.

My hands start exploring her body. I can feel her skin from her arms, back, armpit, waist, thighs, and belly. I feel so turned on doing that. She's so hot and sexy. Jihyo is used to be thick, but I like this new skinny Jihyo. It's my type and for me, she's much hotter this way. I'm so turned on when I feel her smooth skin touching my palm.

Jihyo's also touching me, before she takes out my clothes, leaving me only with my black bra. She looks at me and moans, before kisses me again even more passionately.

I can feel her tongue on my lips, ready to come in. Then I open my mouth and let it enters my mouth. I can feel her tongue all over my mouth and sometimes it plays with my tongue as well. We do it while moaning . I also put my tongue on her lips and explores left and right. After that, we kiss even more, intensely, and full of lust.

"Ahhhh..."
I let out a moan. Jihyo takes out her lingerie and underwear, leaving her with nothing. I can see her body and breasts, and the cleanly shaved vagina. Then she takes off my pants and my underwear, until the hair around my sensitive part is exposed. She hugs me and takes off my bra as well. Jihyo comes to my left breast and sucks it. Her hand plays with my right nipple. It feels so satisfying. I want to moan loudly but I don't want anyone outside the room hears us. I involuntarily stretch my neck as I'm enjoying it. I think I'm wet.

I cup my hands on her face. She stops sucking after a few seconds, then I start to kiss her again, to show how turned on I am. The I gently push her to the bed. I kneel in front of her. I lead her to spread her legs, before I vag her. 

I move back and forth while moaning. I can her beautiful rounded breasts move along. Jihyo tries to move up and down too and magically we're synchronized 1005, makes it more lustful. I  move faster as my libido grows. We moans so hard. I can feel her wet vagina on mine. I put my arms straight besides her head, supporting my body. I move back and forth again while seeing her beautiful face moaning because of me. Then I feel like losing in our game, really feeling it.

We're panting. Jihyo gets up and makes me lays on the bed while she's on top. She puts her fingers inside my vagina. It feels really really good. Jihyo then tries to play with my vagina, tries to make me overwhelmed. I wanna scream but I hold it. I grab the bed sheet so hard. She plays it so well that I feel like my lungs are burnt by libido. She fingers me until I cum. I pant. It's so good. She leaves a peck on my lips. She's so evil for doing that to me.

I caress her breasts while I'm calming myself down. She takes some tissue and wipes my crotch. I get up and puts on the bottom once again. Without my hesitation, I put my fingers inside her vagina. She moans. I try to move it smoothly so I don't hurt her, in the rhythm with her moaning. She takes my breasts with both of her hands and holds on it. I move my fingers faster as she moans harder. She can take it, she's feeling it, her grasps on my breasts are firmer, it hurts but I hold it. I finger her even faster, until she finally cums as well.

"Haeju... Haeju..." she's panting.
"I love you," I tell her.
"I love you too," she says, still panting.

I lay on her side, hugging her. We're both taking our breath. I kiss her body once a while. I see her expression, it seems like she's having the best time of her life. I know because I am. I kiss her body again.

"Ju?"
"Yes?"
"This is the best feeling I ever had since awhile," she says.
"Thank you, I like it too, very much," I answer her.
Jihyo looks at my eyes, her lips are parted, "Ready for round two?" she asks.

(The end.)