Mall - Part 1

"Once! Thank you for giving us the support for our concert yesterday.

I feel so grateful for you who came and cheered for us. I was really happy to know that I wasn't alone in this world," I say to my phone while we are leaving the mall.

I don't know why I feel like doing v-live today.

"Thank you for the staffs too... For the managers too... For the make-up artists too... For the stylists... Everyone! Including the members, I feel grateful for the Twice members"

Suddenly, someone taps my shoulder from behind. It's Jeongyeon!

"Actually, we're grateful that you're here, Haeju..." she says.

***

I can't believe this!

We actually get an opportunity to walk around in Japan for a day. One full day! Probably two days, but I guess I'll be too tired tomorrow.

It's cool because there is no camera following us whatsoever. I mean, Twice TV isn't that tiring but, of course, a vacation without any camera is different. When there were cameras, we must filter what we say (and for me it's not easy).

Tzuyu can relate. It was cute that she went only-laughing all the time when she was in a show. Poor her. Our savage maknae has a vulnerable mouth kekeke... She's sweet inside but sometimes harmful outside. Lowkey that's why I like her from the first place. Hmm...

This is what I've been waiting for. We're in the middle of the street already but we don't seem to have a destination.
"Alright, guys, before we start our holiday-" Jihyo speaks in front of us.
"Just go with the flow, Jihyo-ya! It's a vacation, you don't need to think too much," Nayeon cuts her.
"That's right. Take a day off as a leader," Jeongyeon adds.
"Let's find something to eat, right, Dahyun-a?" Momo says. Dahyun, the one who walks with Momo all the time, agrees.
"Alright, let's eat! Don't lay your head to my shoulder while walking, Unnie, you might fall because of that," Dahyun tells Momo.
"Okay..."
"I didn't lay my head to anyone but I fell!" Sana, who listens to their conversation, speaks proudly. "You saw me, right, Dahyun-a?!"
"Uhh, yes. Be careful. Hold on Chaeyoung," Dahyun responses her.
Chaeyoung gives Sana her arm without saying anything, but Sana's reaction is just too much. "Awwwww, our Chaeyoung is sweet. You're like an angel. I love you~"
"Haha... Okayyy........."
"Why are we stopping?" Tzuyu asks no one. "C'mon, we don't have much time."
"Don't you think it's fun, Tzuyu, to have a short holiday like this?" I ask her.

Jihyo tries to speak again, "Alright, guys. After the discussion-"
"Discussion with who?" Nayeon asks.
"Jeongyeon," Jihyo answers shortly. "After googling, actually, we decide that there is a good mall at the end of this street. There are many things that we can do there..." she pauses and looks at Momo, "...including eating."
A wide smile appears on Momo's face after hearing that.
Jihyo continues, "So, we're gonna walk to there. We can also stop by at any store here if there's an interesting one. What do you think guys? Are you all agree?"
"Agreeee!" we answer her as if it's commanded.
"Alright, let's go!" Sana screams to bring up the mood. Chaeyoung laughs along to see her excited unnie.
"Finally, a destination..." Tzuyu grumbles again.
"Dahyuna, I want ice cream..."
"O.M.G. Where's ice cream???" I turn my head right away, looking for a store who sells ice cream around us. "Is there an ice cream???"
"No, Haeju, I'm just saying. Hehe," Momo says.
"I want ice cream too!" Sana screams excited.
"Let's find the ice cream then," Nayeon says.
"Should we?" Jihyo feels like called with this sudden change of plan.
"Yes yes, please, we should stop by if we pass an ice cream store," I tell them.
"Or a convenient store," Mina adds. Suddenly I realize that she exists.
"Yeah, I want an ice cream."
"Japanese ice cream must be different. Isn't it, Sana?"
"Ohh it's so much more delicious!"
"And cute. Some of them have various shapes and color,"
"Yeah yeah, let's find an ice cream!"
"Yes!"
"Cool!"

Suddenly, we all agree to get an ice cream. We start walking again. Our journey finally begins. Oh, I love my members!

I love ice cream! Hehehe...

(to be continued)