Me vs J-Line - Part 8 END

Now everyone's busy with their paper. Actually, I really don't know what to write. I know Tzuyu will vote for our team until the end. Momo and Mina can be still support Sana, especially after her becomes so scary like that. If I vote for Sana as well, I will probably make Tzuyu looks so bad in front of her unnies. Also, I still need to win this so I get a chance to say what I really think about MiSaMo. After thinking a while, then I've decided to vote my team eventhough our winning is almost impossible at this point. It will be awesome if Momo or Mina vote for us.........

Dahyun collects our paper. I peek at Jeongyeon. She doesn't really care with what's going on and playing with her phone instead. Dahyun and Chaeyoung crawl near to the TV so everybody can see them. Dahyun opens the first paper. "Sana," she announces. Then Chaeyoung makes '1 : 0' shape with her hands. Tzuyu reaches my hand and holds it tight.

Dahyun opens the second paper. "Haeju," she says. Must be my paper. I peek at the J-line. Mina and Momo look so nervous, but not Sana. She's so calm and I wonder why. I hold my breath as she's opening the third paper. "Haeju team!"
It's 2:1 for me now! I become really nervous than before. 'Is it really possible to win?' I think to myself. But before I realize it, Dahyun has opened th fourth paper and shouts,"Sana team!". Then I release Tzuyu's hand. I speak to myself, 'Haah.... I know it's going to be this way. I shouldn't hope the opposite. I think it's fine anyway if I--'
"Haeju team!" Dahyun exclaims as she is surprised with what she reads. "The winner is Tzuyu and Haeju..................."

Chaeyoung makes '3:2' with her hand. She looks shocked too, so is Jeongyeon in the corner. I see the same expression in Tzuyu, Mina, and Momo's face.

Sana stands up calmly and approaches me. She reaches my shoulder to make me stand. After a little pause, she whispers to me,"Haeju-ssi, I'm sorry...."

I get it now! She is the one who votes for us! Suddenly I hug her and cry out loud. "NO SANA-SSI, I'M SORRY... I AM SORRY...... MINA, MOMO, TZUYU I AM SORRY!!!" What I know after that is everyone hugs us.

Everybody becomes so emotional. Jeongyeon then treats us pizza and we're eating peacefully and cheerfully. That evening I promise myself to never leave these great people forever :')

***

After that, I become so much closer with Sana. It's actually good having someone that can cheer you up everyday. We practice together, eat together, do v-live, and much more stuffs. Onces notice that and they make some fan-fictions about us. They call us 'Saju', the abbrevation of Sana-Haeju. It also can be define as 'a lucky couple'. It's so fun reading Saju fanfics because they make us look so cute. >.<

But still, the ship of me and Tzuyu have the more 'rated M' fan fictions. There are 'rated M' fanarts as well hahaha! If I'm not wrong, they call us 'JuYu' (or is it 'Yu Ju'?). Anyway, I'm really glad now that I'm close, not just with the J-line, but all the Twice members. Maybe if this conflict never happens, I would be still struggling to get close to them. All I know now is I love them all and they love me too <3