Haeju's Little Secret | Part 3

"Sanaaa, waiiiittt~" I throw my bag to the car's trunk as it's too heavy to bring. Sana, our driver today, is ready on the driver's seat. But she comes out of the car to check me. We're on the parking lot of Twice's dorm, getting ready for our planned trip to the mountain.
"Are you okay, Haeju-ya?" she asks with her unique high-pitched voice and caring tone.
"I'm okay... *pant* Sana-ya... *pant* Let's... *pant* Go..."
"Aww, let's just jump into the car. Thank you for accompanying me today, Dear."
"Sure, sure! This trip must be fun," I tell her.
"No one is available todaay~," she says, "The members all are busy!"
"It's okay, I'm happy to accompany you. It will be a 2-days 1-night trip, right?" I ask her.
"One day... Oh yes, 2-days 1-night,"
"Alright," I say before sitting on the front passenger seat and closes the door. "Let's go!"
She also gets in the car. "Oh right, I forget to tell you. I'm gonna pick up someone first. My friend will join us, is that okay for you?"
"Oo???" I'm surprised to hear that. Ugh, I'm more comfortable if it's only Sana. I'm bad at making a new friend. Why is she telling me this just now?! But I look at Sana's face. She smiles at me so brightly with her head is tilted to her right, begging me non-verbally. I guess she understands that I feel comfortable about it but probably this 'friend' is an important person for her. Sigh, what can I do if she already acts cute like that? How can I reject Sana's random wishes? I'm so weak for her.
I say yes and she's so happy about it.

"She's not a celebrity, Ju. An old friend from my trainee days. Please take care of her."
"What's her name?"
"Flower."

Sana and this friend promise to meet in her place. I thought Sana means her friend's house but when we go there, apparently is a public cemetery. What a weird place to meet, I think. There, I see a small girl with black long messy hair and a white dress standing beside the street. She's bringing a really classy handbag. Is that her? Sana's red car stops in front of her. She's kinda startled when she sees me on the front seat.
"Hi!" I greet her as she stands near my side. But then she looks at me weirdly, like I just said something wrong. Maybe she doesn't expect Sana brings a friend as well, just like me.
Sana stops her car and gets out to her. Sana acts so excitedly with her old friend. Bubbly and clingy, as usual. She looks happy to see Sana. But then she pulls her away from the car. I guess they're talking about me because while they're talking, sometimes they peek at me.
"Ahn Haeju, right?" she walks to me after talking to Sana. She offers me a handshake. I get out of the car although it's so hot outside. I grab her hand. It's really cold! "Hello. My name is Kkochi. Hwa Kkochi. Nice to meet you," she talks flatly. She talks like a robot. No expression and tone whatsoever. But she looks kinda pretty.
"Hi~ Kkochi?" I confirm what I hear. I need to do this because I'm really bad to remember new people's name.
"Yes," she answers shortly.
"Okay, Kkochi, my name is Ahn Haeju. You can call me Haeju," I tell her before smiling.
"Aww, my two best friends meet each other!" Sana screams on the background.
"Sana, let's get in! It's so hot here," Kkochi commands her, not just verbally but with some hand gestures as well, makes her look dominant over us.
"Kkochi, please sit here," I take my purse from the front seat and move to the back seat. "You can sit-" she doesn't listen to me and just sits there right away. Kinda rude. Maybe she's that kind of person. Oh, okayyy...

"Kkochiii~ Omona! It's been a long time and you're still as pretty as when the last time we met," Sana says.
"No, I'm not. You're prettier, Sana, the one's complimented answers.
"Aww, no you~" she slaps Kkochi on the shoulder.
"You're now good at wearing make-ups. I guess because you're a celebrity now," Kkochi answers.
"Haha... I know right! I was so bad back then."
"And you were so chubby. Oh Lord, do you remember those days?"
"I remember we used to go to some random places together! You always saved me from the boredom," Sana says, "Haeju-ya, Kkochi used to like to take me to different places, like Korean's historic sites, a waterfall, random music concerts... She helped to get to know the different sides of Korea. It was always fun to travel with her. Right, Kkochi-ya?"
"It was always tiring when I traveled with you, haha!" she answers.
"Ang~ Was I tiresome for youuu? I won't be like that anymore then," Sana catches her friend's left hand and holds it, "Anything for you. Hihi!" Sana giggles while pulling her hand up and shaking it playfully. I see Kkochi smirks because of that.

"Sana, watch out!" Kkochi screams all of sudden. There's a bike in front of us that Sana almost hits. Fortunately, Sana manages to avoid it. It's so scary for a moment that then both of them laughing out of shock.
"Sana, are you okay?! Haeju?" Kkochi says while still laughing.
"I'm good," I answer her.
"Still clumsy like before, huh?" Kkochi speaks to Sana.
"I guess people shouldn't give Sana a car. Hihi!" Sana talks with first person's point of view, "She can kill us all! Sorry, Kkochi, Ju."
"It's okay..." I say.
"You might be able to kill Haeju, Sana, but you can't kill me," Kkochi says.
"Why?"
"Because I'm already dead," Kkochi says.
"What?!" I say spontaneously, doesn't understand what she means.
"...On the inside?" Sana guesses.
"Hahaha..." Kkochi laughs to hear that. Sana laughs along.
"Hihihi..."
"What a dark joke," I say. I'm amazed with her taste of joke. She must be a smart person. I think this girl is kinda blunt but actually very caring. She is kinda emotionless sometimes, hard to get, and... Savage? Hmm, she reminds me of Tzuyu. Ohh I guess that's why Sana likes Tzuyu. Now I know Sana's type. "Kkochi?" I call her name, try to interact to her.
"Yes, Haeju?" she answers me, sounds more friendly this time.
"I like your name," I tell her, "Yeppeo."
She turns around, looks at me and smiles. "Thank you," she says. At that moment, I realize that Kkochi looks so beautiful and, I don't know why but, comforting. She makes me feel safe around her. 'I guess I shouldn't worry about her," I tell myself. I smile back to her and after that three of us start to talk a lot more. 

(to be cont)