My First Mafia Game - Part 12

"When I debut as an idol, I succeeded in pursuing my dream. It was for no one, but me! So after I failed in that group I was very depressed because I thought I had lost everything. But thanks to my Auntie and all the cafe staffs who cheered me up, I got my motivation back. They made me realize that having friends made me even stronger. That day I changed my mind. I started to believe that friendship was so important in my life. With my friends supported me from behind, I became the member of Korea's national girl group: Twice. I became one of you.

But you guys are so different. You are all so nice. I feel very comfortable and loved. All the hate I get from the public doesn't make me down when I'm with Twice. Tzuyu is a very lovable dongsaeng. Sana always makes me feel special. Mina can always understand what I feel. Nayeon mostly thinks the same with me because we share the same age. Chaeyoung shares the same interest with me. Dahyun always gives me the positive energy. Momo is one of the great people since she accepts me after all the things I did to her. Jihyo cares so much to me and I admire her. And you, Jeongyeon, have the best personality here. I really love you all, but........"

I hear Jeongyeon is screaming like she is tortured. She is now perfectly hidden behind the circle of the Twice zombie.

Some of the members are walking staggeringly towards me. Their eyes are empty. Their arms are stretched forward as they want to catch me. But suddenly I can't move my body. I'm paralyzed!

"Haejuuuuu!!! Heeeeeeeeeelpppp!!!" Jeongyeon screams.

There's nothing I can do. I feel them slowly grabbing my head and arms as they want to break it. All of their faces are now broken that I can't identify them anymore. They're as dead as my faith in them.

Someone covers my eyes and pushes me. My body gets so heavy and heavier. I feel so cold. My head is dizzy but I try so hard not to close my eyes. I think this is the end.

I think I'll die among the loved ones that I have killed.