Do Not Touch | Part 3

One day, Tzuyu told me this:
"Okay, Unnie. I'm pretty sure Nayeon also has a crush on Sana and I'm gonna prove it. I've seen her get jealous when someone was around Sana. But now I want you to witness it together with me, okay? So, here's the plan: You and Nayeon will sit together. Have a small talk or something. Sana and I will pass in front of you two. And then, you will see Nayeon's reaction. Okay?"

And here I am, chilling with Nayeon in our dorm's living room. There are other members too here. I try to sit right next to Nayeon so I can see her reaction clearly.
While the others are busy with each other, I'm having a small talk with Nayeon. It's kinda fun. Nayeon shows me some memes from her phone and we laugh a lot. She's so obsessed with her phone these days.

And then, comes Tzuyu with her plan. She's bringing Sana to the room by circling her arm in Sana's arm. Just like that, suddenly Nayeon becomes quiet. She's busy with her phone with pouting out. I try to talk to her but suddenly it feels like she's having a bad mood.
"Nayeon, are you okay?" I ask her.
"I don't know!" she answers shortly.
"Is there something wrong?" I ask again.
"Ask google," she says.
"What...." I'm speechless.

After that day, Tzuyu and I do the same thing a couple of times. Just to wanna see Nayeon's reaction. I think Tzuyu's right. Nayeon is jealous when someone is around Sana, whoever that is. Now it's confirmed.

***

"Haeju... Why is Sana still ignoring me?" Mina asks me desperately one day, "I feel like now everyone knows that I like Sana. I've treated her very well."
"I know, Mina, I know..." I say.
"These days I can't eat well. I can't sleep well. I can't concentrate while practicing. All I think is her, her, and her," she says.
"Have you told her what you feel tho?" I ask.
"Yes! In fact, I have been rejected 2 times these past few weeks. So, I have been rejected 5 times in total," Mina says.
"Gosh... Mina..." I take a deep breath before talking, "I'm gonna be honest with you. I think you should stop. Seriously. Stop simping for Sana. I'm telling you this because I care about you. This is already too much. I don't want your heart to be broken just because you don't know when to stop," I tell her.
"But I just want to be caring towards her," Mina says.
"Yes, I know... But... You know, maybe this is not the right time. Maybe Sana needs some time alone. If you really care about her, you should give her what she wants. She has rejected you. Give her some privacy for now. You're a nice person, Mina, but I think you're too nice to Sana at the level that it's not healthy for both of you. You still can be nice to everyone. You can be nice to me too!"
"I see... If you said so," Mina speaks helplessly.
"I'm talking like this because I care about you, okay? I'm here for you Mina. You may love whoever you want in this world. You may even love everyone! But this time, please just give Sana some privacy okay?"
"I... I can't promise you."
I look at her disappointed face, "I know, Mina, I know."
Then, I can't help but hug her. She hugs me back. Tears are falling from my eyes. Gosh, why am I so easily crying? 

What a bad habit!

(to be continued)