3rd chapter - School

It was a wonderful feeling to wake up next to Garreth in the morning and just be able to kiss him. Just to be able to tell him what he really means to me.

Sunday evening we drove to Garreth's house. I already took my school uniform with me, and my school clothes, knowing we wouldn't be sleeping apart anyway.

Despite seeing many memes about us, it was unexpectedly quiet on Monday as we walked into school hand in hand.

Sure, many people looked at us, and there were some mocking remarks too, but Garreth and I always stuck together like two peas in a pod anyway, so really the only difference was that we walked hand in hand through school.

Of course, it came as it had to, and on our way to the schoolyard, during the lunch break, we were caught by a small group. Of all people, it was the ones who gave us the hardest, crudest time. Panic spread through me for a moment. Too often, I had been beaten up by these people.

"Uh, the loser couple." one of the girls said with a laugh. "Hey Weasley, did she laugh at you when she saw your mini wiener?" one of the boys asked.

Garreth and I both started laughing. His wiener was far from mini. As we were having such a delicious laugh at this stupid bullying attempt, the guy, Marcus, looked at us a little angry.

"Hey Lewis. I think you need to redo your make-up.", he said afterwards. "And why is that?", I asked as something wet suddenly flew into my face. It stank. With two fingertips I grabbed it, and let it fall to the floor. It was dripping toilet paper.

"Because I'm sure you want to wash the piss off your face," said Marcus. At that moment, Garreth let go of my hand, and grabbed the guy, who didn't hesitate to punch Garreth. Garreth lashed out and punched his face over and over again before dropping him on the floor and dragging me to the girls' toilet.

There I began to cry bitterly and washed my face while Garreth tried to tend to his bleeding nose and comfort me at the same time. "Is it broken again?", I asked, looking at him. "I don't know, it doesn't matter.", he answered me as he trembled with anger. "I'm so sick of this." "Yeah, but being kicked out for the last few weeks would fuck everything up for you." "Well, that's bullshit. As long as you're with me, nothing relevant can fuck me up. Worst case scenario, it wouldn't have been a chemistry degree, it would have been a small job. But as long as I come home and you're there, I don't care about my job."

"Do I smell like piss?", I asked him continuing to cry as I dried my face. He leaned down to me, sniffing my face as he kissed me over and over. "No, but do you want me to try to save your makeup?" "If you think you can?" "I will try." he said, wetting one of the paper towels and starting to wipe the smears off my face.

"I'm sorry that happened," he muttered, looking at me dejectedly, "As your boyfriend, I'm supposed to protect you from something like that." "Nonsense. We both know what these primates are like. They always find a way. You just watch yourself. I expect there will be an aftermath." "Yeah, I'm thinking it too. But I do not care." he said and grinned at me.

"I think that's fine now," he said, wiping the last tears from my eyes and standing up straight again.

"Thank you Garreth.", I said softly and hugged him. We stood like that for a while and kissed. "You better not do that.", he whispered to me with a grin, "My mini wiener is ready again."

And indeed it was. In his trousers the size and hardness showed very well. I put my hand on his pants and grinned at him. "I'd love to, but do you have any condoms? Because I don't." "Me neither," I replied. The condoms annoyed me, but now I didn't want kids under any circumstances. Maybe later, but definitely not now.