18th Chapter - Truth

"Ominis cried all the time until I was sent to him. We couldn't talk to each other, of course, because there were always cameras on us, but we had quite a good connection and harmonised pretty well.

The old farts were really into watching us and marvelling at the way we were fucking.

Stuart and Ominis' father brought us together regularly from that moment on to make more videos. At some point, however, they became inattentive and we talked to each other every now and then. Ominis was much worse off than I was, since I was there at least half voluntarily, but he had been forced into it for many years. This went on for another year or a year and a half.

In the meantime, I was addicted to some substances and became more and more emotionally numb. So when I wasn't at home, at school or at Stuart's, I was drugged up and hanging around the Inverness underground, where I got some well-paid jobs. Sometimes I was supposed to let person X fuck me for money and create evidence to be able to extort money, or I was supposed to beat or threaten people myself, deliver weapons, deliver fake money and so on. Just about anything you can get a boy to do.

Stuart let Ominis move to Inverness, whose family actually lived in Ireland. He was able to buy him for a large sum of money because he was beginning to look too grown up for the videos and so Ominis lived with Stuart where we were regularly forced into sexual interaction.

But I was actually looking forward to being forced to fuck him because I had fallen terribly in love with him. But as a result, I no longer wanted Stuart to touch him.

When I told Stuart that, he hit me and put a cigarette out on my arm. That was the first time he hurt me like that and it was also to be the beginning of the end.

Ominis did not consume anything, and was actually always quiet. But I took everything I could get my hands on. Then, at least for a few minutes, I felt really good.

Stuart became more and more aggressive and hurt Ominis regularly because he wasn't as sexually... passionate as I was. After a few months I had enough and, when Stuart was completely drugged up, I gave him a whole packet of sleeping pills. Which of course killed him," Sebastian said, looking at us.

"But that's perfectly understandable," I said, a little irritated.

"Well, we're not done yet," Sebastian said, smirking a little.

"I grabbed masses of the stuff I regularly consumed and hid it in a wooded area. I called the police, and made it public that Stuart was a paedophile and had been demanding sexual services from me for years. Ominis claimed he didn't know where he came from, so together with the youth welfare worker it was decided that Ominis would be placed in a foster home in Inverness. We were 15 years old then, if I'm not mistaken.

We now went to school together, and because of his blindness he didn't have much contact with other classmates, except for me and sometimes Anne.

We still met regularly and had sex together, and I somehow thought we were a couple. I had no idea how normal relationships worked. How was I supposed to know?

But we went on like that. I was still consuming everything I could get my hands on, so I was actually having a really nice time.

Ominis used to come to my house and spend time with me playing games and stuff. What teenagers do. Playing games, a bit of smooching, taking a line of meth off the cock of the boy you're in love with," he said and had to laugh himself.

"But, and now we're getting into the really critical phase of the story. Two or three days after my 16th birthday, I came home completely drugged after a job where I was supposed to threaten someone and saw that Ominis' shoes were in the corridor. I was happy, of course; after all, I was still really in love for the first time."