10th Chapter - Ownership

We ate and then lay cuddling on the big sofa for a while until Sebastian turned off the TV and turned on some soft music.

"Sorry, I always need some music in the background here. I wanted to talk to you guys," he began, straightening up a bit. Garreth and I sat down as well and looked at him.

"How do we proceed now?" he asked, looking at us uncertainly.

"Well, I think it's quite appealing to continue all this with three of us. And we all have feelings for each other, so it would be pretty stupid not to take advantage of that," I said quietly, looking at Garreth, who nodded slightly. "Yes. I'm still worried that you won't want me around at some point, but I'm too curious and too in love to refuse. So what do you say, Seb?"

"I want you both to be my possession," he said softly, but definitely with a certain seriousness in his voice. Immediately a strong arousal ran through my body.

"Possession?" asked Garreth, looking at Sebastian rather sceptically. Sebastian stood up, and started pacing up and down in front of the sofa.

"Yes. I want you to be mine. Unreservedly." "And that means what?" "That you obey me. That you devote yourselves to me. That I have control over your lives." "So if you say 'Drop out the university', I'm supposed to write myself off immediately?" "More or less. But yes." said Sebastian, throwing us an almost sheepish smile, "I wouldn't do anything like that, after all, I want you to achieve what you want in your lives and find a job you enjoy, but in theory, yes. If I said it, you would have to."

"Why should I agree to that?" "Why not?" "It sounds like we wouldn't have any control over our lives at all." "Right. That's exactly the point. I want the control over your lives." "But you could theoretically demand that I stay away from Caelie, right?" "Yes. I could. But I wouldn't. I'm not in this to destroy your lives, after all. I want all three of us to be happy together. This is about deep trust. I know that you and I haven't known each other very long and that's asking too much, but I want to be honest with you and that includes this. Because this feeling and this desire has never been so present and intense in my life as it is with you both. I know it sounds extreme, but I don't want to pretend anything to you."

"I'm in," I said and saw that Garreth was looking at me in shock. Sebastian's gaze went soft and I saw him blush.

"If I were to say yes right now, and I disagree with something you want to do because it goes against my own principles, what happens then?" "I was going to come to that later, but then we prefer that. All this can only be done with an agreement and part of that agreement is a safeword. If you say this word, everything we are discussing now does not apply. Then we stand as equal partners and talk. This word would apply in everyday life as well as in bed.

Of course, if you choose 'paprika' as the safeword and explain to me that you're going to buy paprika, then I know that you didn't say that as an interruption and wouldn't interrupt because of that. Based on context, facial expressions and gestures, it is quite clear what is meant.

But this safeword always applies. Of course I prefer to be in control, but you have that right and I will fully respect it," Sebastian said as he continued to pace back and forth nervously.

"Then why all this?" "Because I want it. Because I need it. Because I have a huge need to possess you both." he said, looking us straight in the eye.

"And what if I said yes now, but afterwards realized I wasn't comfortable giving you control?" "I wouldn't let that happen. A decision is a decision," Sebastian said, looking much more serious than before.