66th Chapter - Dark

"I DID IT, GUYS!" shouted Arwyn excitedly from his office, before standing a moment later in the living room with his laptop, but only in his pants.

"An all-round musical talent is the perfect addition to our orchestra. From May next year we will need a new principal cellist as our current principal cellist is retiring.

After your absolutely stunning performance, we would be more than thrilled to welcome you to our orchestra next year," Arwyn read out excitedly.

Arwyn placed the laptop on the sofa and I jumped up joyfully. "This is the job of my dreams. Wednesday to Saturday, always 2-8pm. And the best part. It's here. In Inverness. I don't have to drive far, and I'm home in 10 minutes. So I can always stay up with you guys until you go to sleep. Only the afternoon time is gone then." "But only until we've finished our studies," Sebastian interjected.

"And so we have Sunday and Monday off together. So Sunday is just ours and we don't have to go anywhere. Well, I think that sounds great," I added, which softened Arwyn's slightly sceptical look again.

"Then I'd say let's toast to that," Garreth said, jumping up.

He returned to the living room with a bottle of champagne that Arwyn had actually bought for Sebastian and Anne's birthday, earning an annoyed look from Arwyn.

"You probably should have ordered more than just one bottle." "Or keep your hands off my booze," Arwyn said with a laugh. He knew Garreth well enough by now to know that wasn't an option for him.

"But if toasting you is an option, then we must take advantage of it," Garreth said, passing out glasses to us, "To our future professional musician!" said Garreth loudly, raising his glass.Arwyn looked unexpectedly embarrassed, but he couldn't help smiling.

"Well, that's wonderful news before we leave, isn't it?" said Reza delightedly.

"Yes, we are finally leaving today." "We just have to make a stop at the Lumley." "Why is that?" asked Arwyn, irritated. "To park my car, and transport the presents. Five of us with all our stuff won't fit in my car." "That's right." "Who's going to drive where?" "I'd drive with you, Arwyn," Sebastian said, sounding a little embarrassed, which visibly irritated Arwyn.

"You've had your licence the longest." "You'd better ride with Reza. Just some well-intentioned advice. I don't exactly have a driving style fit for a traumatised young man," Arwyn said, sounding just as embarrassed as Sebastian.

"I want Caelie with me," Sebastian said, blushing genuinely, "She makes me feel safe."

"Who do you want to drive you, and what car do you want to be in?" "Garreth, and yours if it's okay with you." "Sure, otherwise I wouldn't ask. Then Reza and I will drive her car and the presents. We can leave that as it is when we get there," Arwyn said happily, taking two bags full of small wrapped presents.

Sebastian looked quite pale, but that was only understandable, after all, he wanted to face the drive today without additional sedatives. He had really practised getting used to Arwyn's car many times and he seemed to be making slow progress.

We put everything in the car, separated the one suitcase full of fetish clothes and talked through our breaks again.

"If you want a cigarette, Seb, of course you can. Just please open the windows or tell us you need a break and then we'll stop," Arwyn said before bidding me goodbye with a kiss.

And already we got in and drove off. Around noon we arrived in Lumley and Sebastian, who saw the castle for the first time, was really impressed.

Five of us went to the dining room where Arwyn asked Ian to whip up a quick bite to eat. While we were sitting at the long table, Paul and Rachel joined us.