4th Chapter - Beginnings

The next morning my dad woke us up early. We got breakfast at a bakery and drove to our flat.

We already grabbed the most important bags and suitcases and entered the house. Garreth looked as excited as I was as we walked up the stairs to the second floor.

"Right side.", Dad called out to us as he and Mr. Weasley followed us already packed.

As I went to open the door, Garreth put his hand on mine and together we took our first step into our together home. The flat was bright, had high ceilings and looked really high-class.

We looked at each other enthusiastically as we walked through the rooms. Sure, we had seen pictures, but it looked many times better in real life.

When I looked out the window of our future living room, I was absolutely stunned. We had a beautiful view of the Ness and a park on the opposite river side.

Grandpa, Grandma and I brought up the light stuff while Garreth and our Dads took care of the furniture. It didn't take too long to get everything in the flat, after all we didn't have a lot of furniture.

Dad and Mr. Weasley surprised us with a sofa that Grandpa had organised for us at a local sale. It was big and absolutely what we had imagined.

"Being able to do magic now, that'd be perfect," Garreth puffed as he and his dad carried the biggest and heaviest part of the sofa into the flat.

Once everything was in the flat and the lights were hanging, we finished working.

"Sweetie, we live together now.", Garreth said happily after our family had left and we sat down on our empty balcony with a small joint. "I know. It's going to be wonderful. Finally, no more idiots, no more people telling us what to do and what not to do, and sex whenever we want it." 

"Yes, that's what I'm looking forward to most. No one to bother us when we're doing dirty things. And that reminds me, I had bought a little present for you before we drove here."

"Garreth, I don't want you to give me presents. It's enough for me that you're just here." "It's all good, I benefit from that gift too." he said, grinning at me, and taking my hand, pulled me into our bedroom.

He pulled down my shorts, took off my shirt, and threw me on the bed.

Then he went to a box, and took out a small cardboard box, and a pack of batteries. The thing he had in his hand looked like a very strange white microphone. Garreth undressed and stretched while looking at me.

He looked just fantastic. His entire body was covered in freckles, and he had a proper amount of body hair in all the right places. He was simply beautiful.

Without thinking any further, I stood up, and walked over to him. I just had to kiss him right now. As I walked towards him, he beamed at me even more. We were both completely high, which meant that our touches felt even better.

He lay down on the bed and pulled me on top of him. I didn't think any more and sat on top of him. I had been on the contraceptive pill for over a month now, so we could skip condoms.

I leaned on his chest and began to move. "I love you so much, Garreth.", I said and smiled at him. "I love you, but lean back, please," he said, smiling at me back.

"This is a wand massager, by the way." he said and a moment later I felt him holding this thing against my clit. Suddenly I felt a strong vibration. I froze in my movement, trying to get used to this unbelievable feeling.

"Fuck, that feels super awesome," I said, startled, as Garreth grinned at me and increased the vibration."Don't stop moving," he said softly. I nodded, and moved my pelvis on him again. Little by little he increased the vibration as he watched me.