58th Chapter - Glow

Packed full, we went home and met Rhys, who could really walk remarkably well in really high heels, and Garreth, who embarrassingly put his penis where it belonged and pretended we hadn't seen him masturbate on Rhys.

Sebastian and I couldn't hide a small smile as we made our way to the kitchen. This was probably the biggest change in our move to the Prydudd house. Whenever you left the house without Garreth, you could be sure to either hear or see him doing it when you returned, and if you stayed home alone with him, you could be sure that he was already feeling a lot like it again.

As good as things were with all of us, none of us were as into sex as Garreth was.

A few weeks ago, when Garreth had been alone at his aunt's to pick up something, the rest of us had been lying down on the lawn in the garden with beers, chatting, when we had the realisation that there didn't seem to be a single day without ejaculation for Garreth in the last few months. Unsurprisingly, of course, he was overjoyed with his greater choice.

In general, Garreth and Rhys in particular seemed to flourish in this constellation. Garreth was still quite fond of smoking pot, but his consumption had reduced considerably, and Rhys, who, according to Arwyn, tended to spend his time alone in his room, now also preferred to spend his time with the others.

Sebastian meanwhile really liked to spend his free time in the kitchen, and continued to be taught by Garreth, who gave us all some cooking lessons, or at least tried to, since Arwyn was overly intelligent but not overly skilled in the kitchen by any stretch of the imagination.

Arwyn spent less time outside now, but preferred to drag me onto the sofa or into his bed to cuddle with me.

And I was just happy that my nightmares were less and less frequent and that I surrounded myself with so many wonderful people every day.

Now Sebastian and I were standing in the kitchen together, starting to prepare a salad with pasta, when Rhys and Garreth joined us and helped us chop everything up.

"How was it?" asked Garreth after a while, looking cautiously at Sebastian. "They're coming here together tomorrow evening. We'll see how that goes," Sebastian replied, whereupon Garreth's expression relaxed considerably and it was easy to see how worried he was.

"Is there anything I need to be aware of tomorrow then?" asked Rhys, looking uncertainly at Sebastian. "No, not really. Just don't throw yourself at Ominis, he's straight," Sebastian said, his face contorting in disgust before he started to laugh.

"Hey, what's so bad about being straight?", I asked laughing as Sebastian came closer and closer to me, pushing me against the fridge, "Nothing. You're missing out on things you never knew you loved though," he said giving me a kiss on the forehead before shoving me aside and opening the fridge.

"And even if I felt the need to test it, I don't know many women. Especially none I'd do something like that with," I said, turning my attention back to the pasta salad.

"Tell me a type of woman and I'll pick one up for you today," Sebastian said, resting his head on my shoulder from behind.

"Why is your heart racing like that?", Sebastian continued to ask. "And why are you blushing so much?" asked Rhys, looking at my face from an uncomfortably close distance.

"Caelie, are you even straight?" asked Garreth, throwing me a mischievous grin. "I don't know. I've never had anything with a woman," I replied awkwardly.

"Nothing at all?" "Yes, Seb. Nothing at all. Not even made out. I never knew how to meet other women. Garreth was just in my life and eventually more happened." "Wow. We really need to change that," Sebastian laughed and turned back around.