68th Chapter - Rose

Garreth was now standing next to me and pulled me towards him for a kiss first thing, before working his way straight down when he was stopped by Lou.

"Let Cookie go first," she laughed. "Cookie?" "That's the name she gave our cutie." "I like that idea." "And I like your eagerness," Lou said, kissing Garreth.

I unzipped the leather skirt Lou was wearing and saw she wasn't wearing any underwear.I pulled her towards me a little and pushed her legs apart.

Below her belly button I started kissing her up to her mons veneris.

I let my thumbs slide over her lips and spread them a little to get a better impression.

Every little fold between her labia was covered in a beautiful shade of rose, her moisture made everything shine a bit and when I pulled her lips a little further apart I saw that there was a lot more of her own personal 'honey' where the moisture was coming from.

I couldn't hold on to myself any longer. A moment later I let my index finger and ring finger slide into her and fuck, she really was insanely wet.

I lifted my hand and looked at it. This was the result of our smooching.

Garreth grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand to his mouth. Neatly, he licked Lou's juice from my fingers and now seemed almost bursting with arousal himself.

I kissed my way further along. From her pubic mound to her labia, where some of the moisture was already seeping out.

I ran my tongue along a bit between her labia to get an idea of the taste and found it to be very neutral. A little sweet, a little salty probably from the sweat of the evening so far, but not unpleasant.

Again I pulled her labia a little apart and began to explore them with my tongue. When I gently touched her clit, she winced a little.

"Caelie hurry up, my balls are going to burst," Garreth said, sounding slightly exasperated. "Let her enjoy this. Surely on your first time with her, she didn't rush you either?" said Arwyn laughing. "Man, you can't imagine how horny that makes me right now." "You think I'm not?" "Then why are you just watching?" "Because this isn't my moment now, it's hers. If they're going to go more than one round, I'd at least wank while I watch them both," Arwyn said with a laugh. "Dude, your self-control is truly remarkable."

I looked up and even from that angle Lou looked really good. She watched me for a bit as I continued to feel my way with my tongue.

I put my lips around her clit a little and let my tongue circle it, similar to her nipple. And a low moan escaped her. I put my lips around it again and sucked a little while circling my tongue, and again she moaned a little.

"Sweetie, do you like it?", Arwyn asked me. I lifted my head only minimally and nodded slightly.

Over and over I let my tongue glide over her clit, and Lou's moans grew louder each time.

"Hey Lou, do you like snow?" asked Arwyn suddenly. "Coke?" "Yeah." "Never tried it before." "'Wanna try it?" "How do I know this isn't a narcotic?" "Healthy scepticism, not just accepting drugs from a stranger, but if you want we can share a capsule. I wouldn't want to narcotise or poison myself." "That sounds okay," Lou said a moment later.

As Arwyn held a small pocket mirror up to my face, I lifted my head, and just as I was about to take the line, Garreth pulled my head towards him to kiss me.

"Caels, can I take over for a minute?" he asked me, already shoving me aside, "Don't worry, I won't cum in there."

Garreth knelt in front of Lou and bent over her a little while Arwyn gave me the snort tube.It looked almost amusing to see this slim young man kneeling over this much more muscular young woman, but they both moaned contentedly as I stood by Arwyn.