25th Chapter - Severity

We sat for a while by Sebastian's legs, waiting for him to give us an order.

Another Dom with a green wrist band was talking to Sebastian. He must have been at such events many times before, although he was apparently hardly older than us. Only his mouth and chin were visible through his mask, and his long black hair, which he had tied into a knot. 

His sub, dressed in nothing but a harness, leather knickers and a mask, sat just as obediently at his feet and had humbly lowered his head so that his dark hair fell over his forehead. His whole body was covered with various scars.

"May I have a closer look at your two?" asked the other Dom. "Go ahead, as long as you keep your finger off their genitals," Sebastian said with a friendly smile.

"You can look at this useless piece of cattle in that time," he said, pulling his sub up by his hair.

"What may I call you, Master?" the sub asked as he sat down on Sebastian's lap. "S. Just call me S. Get on the floor to my two."

"I'm A. by the way," the young Dom said. "Bitch, get up." he said, looking at me. I stood up and stood straight in front of him. He ran his fingers down my body while Sebastian watched us nonstop. His fingers were gentle and almost seemed a little curious. He inspected my breasts in particular for a while, enjoying my nipples.

"What do you call them, S?" "Right now, at this moment, she's Kitty." "Can I at least have a look at Kitty's cunt?" "Sure."

I was super irritated that Sebastian was allowing this, but I liked it too much to break it off myself. A knelt in front of me, pushed my legs apart and looked at everything.

After that he stood up and I was told to sit down again. Next he had Garreth stand up, and looked at him just as intently.

"S, can't I get you to collaborate? Those two really tempt me," A asked, smiling at Sebastian.

Seb now waited a moment and considered before answering, "In my presence, and when I say stop, then stop." "So we will do it. You can do what you want with that piece of shit."

"Are there any couches or something?", Sebastian continued to ask as Garreth and I looked at each other in confusion. "Yeah, in the back area. Come with me." said A, grabbing his sub by the hair again and we followed him.

We arrived in a room that looked very much like a pub. Maybe it was one, but the pool tables had definitely been used for sex before.

"Kitty, lie down on a table," Sebastian said softly and took my hand. I climbed onto the table and lay down, where A didn't take long to tie me to the corners of the table. My legs he tied to my arms and so I was completely immobilised.

"You have excellent taste in women, S.," A praised politely as his fingers slid from my breast, to my vulva.

"I have really good taste in general," Sebastian said with a laugh, beckoning Garreth to join him. He unbuttoned Garreth's pants and took out his fully erect penis.

"I have to agree with you," A acknowledged, pulling his slave to him, "I'd say it's time to get a blowjob."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Garreth kneel down and seemingly take over. Sebastian looked as irritated as I was and pulled A's slave to the floor before he started thrusting into his head.

"I'll just get whips," A said and walked away.

"Does he taste good?" asked Sebastian seeming Garreth, "Yes Sir." "Good, then finish your task properly."