26th Chapter - A

I looked at Arwyn for a moment longer. His bun had come loose and a few strands of his dark hair were hanging out.

He had three big scars on his face, but I thought they were kind of attractive.

"Arwyn, you retard, why don't you wake up so we can get out of here," Arwyn's sub muttered angrily.

"Rhys, now shut the fuck up, I'm trying to sleep," Arwyn muttered no less angrily and snuggled even tighter up to me.

"Are you completely stupid? Has the meth gone to your head?!", Rhys now asked a touch louder. "Dude, now shut the fuck up and let me enjoy this until the three of them wake up and kick me out of here anyway." "The slut's already awake!" "What?" asked Arwyn, lifting his head to where I was looking at him rather embarrassedly.

He snapped his eyes open, took his arm from me and turned bright red. However, as he was still being hugged by Sebastian, he couldn't get up, and just dropped his arm again afterwards.

"Well, go ahead, Rhys," he said. "And what do you want me to say where you are?" "Just say you don't know either." "How can one person be that stupid?" scolded Rhys, leaving our hotel room.

"Very naughty of you to just eavesdrop on us without telling us you were awake," he said quietly, biting lightly into the shell of my ear. "Your boyfriend knew I was awake." "My boyfriend? Oh, you mean Rhys." "Aren't you a couple?" "No. And we never will be. And what about you and them? Are you with each other?"

"Yes, we are. Garreth and I were a couple and then Sebastian joined us," I said quietly, but Arwyn looked at me questioningly. I pointed to the sleeping man behind me, "That's Garreth. And behind you is Sebastian. Also strange. We've been having sex all night and we didn't know each other's names or faces."

"That's what makes it so interesting." "That's right. Interesting it was indeed." "How do you think they'll react when they wake up? Really don't feel like getting punched in the face." "No, I can't imagine that. Seb's not that jealous and Garreth was just as much of a whore as me, he's got no right to be upset."

"Where do you live anyway?" asked Arwyn, looking at me questioningly. "In Scotland, and you?" "In Sunderland, that's a few miles from the Scottish border. Have you got any cigarettes?" "Yes, do you want one?" "Yes, please. Then we don't have to whisper like that either," Arwyn said, straightening up a little and slowly and carefully freeing himself from Sebastian's grip.

We stood up, both completely naked, and I looked in the bathroom to see if there were any bathrobes. There were and so we put them on and sat on the balcony.

"If you live in Scotland, what are you doing here?" "Christmas visiting. My family live in a village nearby. What about you?" "We're studying in Bristol. So the annual visit here is also worth the little stop before we head north."

We both just looked at each other for a moment before we both had to laugh. "It's crazy, I didn't think there was such a pretty face under that mask. Usually when the body is good, the face looks like shit, and vice versa. You're really blessed." "Oh bullshit, I look normal." "No, you're actually really beautiful." "Thanks. You too.", I said a little embarrassed.

Arwyn looked seriously into the distance for a moment. His dark eyebrows pulled together thoughtfully for a moment before he puffed, stood up, put out his cigarette, and kissed me.

"I'm sorry." he whispered as he continued to hold me tightly against his body and kissed me again. 

"I'm really sorry, but your taste is doing something to me.", he murmured again before kissing me. "Fuck." he whispered and kissed me again. "I can't stop, Kitty. You should tell me to stop, after all, in this bed are your two wonderful partners.", he said, biting hard into my neck. "Caelie.", I breathed. "What?" "My name is Caelie." "Cute name."