6th Chapter - Therapy

The shift went by quite quickly. It was really unexpectedly fun. Many of the guests just submitted and treated me as if I were their queen. It was really strange, but I found it entertaining.

And the tips were quite respectable. 34 pounds for a single evening. After all the guests were out, Nancy came back to the front and smiled at me.

"And?" "It was really cool." "So, will we see you again tomorrow?" she asked me. I nodded. "Wonderful. Then I'll get your work contract ready by then. How many hours do you want to work?" "I don't know yet. I'll think about it until tomorrow. But I'll just run after Sebastian again tomorrow," I said laughing.

"Good girl." he said laughing and patting my head and somehow, on some very strange level, it turned me on.

Nancy gave me a hundred pounds as a payoff for the evening.

I changed and together Sebastian and I walked home. I caught myself looking at Sebastian again and again. He really was outrageously handsome. And at work, I could see that he seemed to have a tattoo on his chest all the way up to his neck, and I was really curious as to what exactly, adorned his body.

"You did really well today," Sebastian said, smiling at me, giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking to his house.

Upstairs, Garreth was waiting for me. Completely high, he beamed at me. "So, did you have a good night?" he asked me as he stroked my head. I placed the 130 pounds on the living room table and grinned at him as I took the joint from his hand.

"How the hell did you get that kind of money?" "The job is lucrative. Special, but lucrative."

"What exactly do you do?" "Waitressing. Actually, exactly the same as in the café, but the guests are much more pleasant." "Guests? What are you actually wearing for clothes? It's not job interview clothes, is it?" he said, looking at me sceptically, "What are you not telling me, sweetie?"

"It's a fetish club." "And what's that supposed to tell me? There are thousands of fetishes." he replied, grinning. I puffed a little, pulled out my phone, and showed him the website.

I wasn't sure how to interpret his expression. "But you just waitress there?" "Yes, really. It's just the work clothes are a bit special. But I get the same looks in the café with my ugly apron. Only for a much smaller tip.""What do you wear there?" "Wait," I said, taking my phone from him again. Sebastian had taken a picture of me and sent it to me.

Garreth's mouth opened and he looked like he wanted to say something, but he was at a loss for words.

"You look infinitely super hot in that," he said after a while and he had to smile a little, "And that Sebastian? What's he doing there?" "He's the bartender." "So you walk around like that all day in front of him?" he asked me and the smile from his face disappeared completely. He almost looked a little angry.

"Yeah, but the dominatrixes there walk around even more scantily clad." "I don't care about them though. They're not my girlfriends," he muttered.

"Wait, you don't care that a dozen men look at me a day, but it bothers you with that bartender?" "Yes." "And why?" "Because you know each other." "He's seen me naked too, Garreth," I laughed as Garreth's face turned red with anger and his jaw tightened considerably.

"Garreth, we've known each other since we were kids. I don't know how it was handled in Devon, but here we didn't change separately by our genders in kindergarten," I said, with a motivational laugh on my face, which didn't help. I didn't know Garreth like that.