50th Chapter - Blood

The next few days were wonderful and we really did a lot together, even though we spent every evening in the garden, which also led to us already moving the cats so we could sleep with our babies in the Prydudd house with peace of mind.

Ellie and Rhys painted a lot and taught each other their techniques, while Jennie riddled with Arwyn and sometimes Garreth and Sebastian. I rested a lot, and just enjoyed the harmonious time with my loved ones and family.

The four of them stayed with us for nearly a week before Dad had to get ready for work again.We had another week off work as Nancy was still on holiday, and I couldn't work anyway with my broken rib.

One evening a few days after leaving, we were all sitting in the living room after dinner watching high television when Arwyn suddenly startled up.

"Rhys, do you have your tattoo machine here?" "Yeah, I think so." "I've got a really good idea." "Every time you've said that so far, they haven't been good ideas." "This idea is really good, though. Go find the machine and I'll just assemble something," Arwyn said and hurried into his office.

Garreth, Sebastian and I looked at each other in irritation. "Should I ask what he's up to, or should I let him do it?", I asked, laughing. "Let him do it. If it gets ugly, he'll have enough money to laser it away." " True.", I replied and started to giggle.

It was some time before Rhys came back into the living room.

"He does this sort of thing a lot?" "Yeah, when he's not busy I have to tattoo him." "You should be honoured. It's a credit to your art." said Garreth, pulling Rhys onto his lap.

Rhys turned bright red and wanted to get up, but Garreth held him and put his cheek against Rhys's back, "No, you stay here now."

Sebastian and I looked at each other and had to grin a little before we snuggled up to Garreth too.

"Garreth, what are you thinking about right now?" asked Rhys as Garreth began to grin, "You can probably tell. And it's not my fault you look so cute and hot at the same time in Caelie's clothes. You and I should go steal Arwyn's credit card and go shopping sometime."

"Rhys has full access to the family account and his own credit card," Arwyn said with a laugh as he just walked back into the living room with his laptop in hand.

"You have your machine here?" "Yes." "Very good." said Arwyn, taking off his trousers, "See this scar here? You'll have to redo that one, please."

Rhys stood up and exposed Garreth's erection. Garreth pulled on Sebastian's arm and wanted to put him on his lap, but Sebastian refused because he 'wasn't a doll'. Laughing, Garreth turned to me and pulled me to him.

I sat down on his lap and immediately his slender arms enclosed me.

Arwyn sat down on the armchair next to us and Rhys started to get everything ready.

"What exactly do you want to do?", I asked Arwyn who started shaving his thigh. "You'll see when it's done," he replied, smiling.

As Rhys began to tattoo him, Arwyn placed his laptop on his other thigh.

"Garreth, I'm writing to your mother again to thank her for her cooperation. And I'll ask for your birth certificate again." "It's okay. I was really glad to finally see Jennie again." "I understand. She's a brilliant girl. I've always wanted lots of little brothers and sisters to help them with their homework."

"Ellie really is exceptionally talented for her age," Rhys said, smiling at me. "Have you seen the painting in the hallway at our house? Ellie painted that," Sebastian said proudly.