75th Chapter - Finale

Arwyn and I retired to our rooms after dinner and got ready and ready.

We both went for a bath together, Arwyn shaved his chin and my legs while I groomed my eyebrows in front of the bathroom mirror.

We didn't talk much and our excitement grew by the minute.

With skin care masks on, we sat down in Arwyn's bed and watched TV. After we washed them off our faces, Arwyn pulled me back into his bed and snuggled against me.

"I love you, Caelie. And I'm looking forward to tomorrow," he said softly.

We kissed and I looked into his grey eyes, which studied me intently.

Over and over we kissed until I was half on top of Arwyn.

He grinned, and pushed me off him before standing up.

"Today we should take another chance and have some really dirty sex," he said laughing, kneeling naked over me.

Again we kissed, and while we were still kissing, Arwyn pushed my slip aside.

He slid a finger inside me, grinning broadly. "You're already well prepared," he said and slid his finger into my mouth before he began to penetrate me.

"Cut me on the stomach, though, please," I said, worried that the wounds would show tomorrow. "Nonsense. I'm not going to hurt you today. I was joking about dirty. As much as I like taking you hard, I want our last sex outside of marriage to be loving and tender. We rarely do it like that anyway," he said softly and pushed himself further into me.

Our breathing began to become a little erratic as Arwyn's forehead rested against mine.

His thumb kept stroking my cheek as we kissed.

I placed my hands on the back of Arwyn's neck and reached into his beautiful hair.His lips worked their way from my mouth to my neck, where he kissed me lovingly as he moved inside me. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around him, holding him against me even more, and I really wished this moment would never end.

In unison we moved and kissed our bodies until we both fell asleep completely satisfied and naked next to each other.

When I woke up the next morning, Arwyn was hurrying around in the anteroom. I got up to see what he was doing when he called out to me to stop, almost in a panic.

"Are you okay?" "Yeah, I just don't want you to see me yet. Garreth and Reza will be with you in a minute with breakfast, and they'll tell you what to do next. Okay, close your eyes for a minute," Arwyn said, coming closer to the door.

I closed my eyes and a moment later I felt Arwyn's lips on mine.

"See you at the altar, my bride.", he said softly and disappeared through the door.

After the door slammed shut, I opened my eyes again and sat back on the bed. On my dressing table I saw a bowl of berries, a note and a bottle.

"I couldn't sleep so I got you some berries from the greenhouse. By the way, your perfume smells fantastic. I would be happy if you wore it today.

PS: Please eat your berries before you put on your dress. We both know how this ends otherwise.

I love you, your groom."

Smiling, I grabbed some currants and munched on them as Reza and Garreth joined me, pulling a small cart behind them.

Garreth took my hand and pulled me to my feet before giving me a kiss.