61st Chapter - Sun

Garreth kept thrusting and thrusting until he climaxed himself.

When he was done, he uncuffed me and Arwyn pulled me upstairs while Garreth joined Rhys and Sebastian.

"I'm terribly embarrassed to have burst in at such a moment," Arwyn said, taking off his shirt.

He sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling me in front of him. His right hand was on my bottom and his left hand, on which he wore his engagement ring, lingered on my hip.

"It's not that bad. You couldn't have known," I said with a laugh.

Arwyn just nodded, and kissed my stomach.

It looked remarkably good from this angle too.

The tattooed chest, a little more unshaven than usual, the equally tattooed arms, strong and slender at the same time. The hair, tied in a messy knot as always, and the chin, which was noticeably darker than usual and which made Arwyn look even more serious.

His slender, long fingers grabbed my hands and pulled them to his face.

"I really couldn't stand it without you anymore. This may be embarrassing, but I just don't want to be without you. You are so much more than my fiancée. So, so much more. It may sound ridiculous, but despite being born with a silver spoon in my mouth, and having everything I could want, but all my possessions I would give up for you without hesitation. Everything... It's really a bit of a shame that you're so emancipated," he said softly, laughing a little.

I was irritated and looked at him. He lifted his head and grinned broadly, "Well, if you were mine alone, and not studying, I would have married you and made you pregnant by now. The more time we spend together, the more curious I become about what we would create together. But don't worry, I won't force you. After all, you're really young and I don't feel ready to be a father now either, but I'm still looking forward to the day you make me one."

"It's going to be pretty hard to explain why it's not just the two of us," I said quietly. I absolutely understood Arwyn's feelings, but I also felt really insecure.

"Yeah, but we shouldn't worry about it until someday," Arwyn said, kissing my stomach again, "But someday I'm sure you'll be carrying my baby." he added, flopping backwards on the bed as he smiled broadly.

I knelt over him to give him a kiss as he pulled me next to him and looked deep into my eyes.

There was so much love and joy in his grey eyes that I almost lost myself in them as I too thought about what our children would look like one day. Would they have those eyes? That cool grey that felt soft and warm the longer I looked into them? Would our children inherit his black hair?

"I'm already looking forward to our wedding," Arwyn said softly, pulling me closer to him.

We just lay next to each other and cuddled, before briefly straightening up and undressing to snuggle up and watch TV naked.

Arwyn always radiated a lot of calmness and really enjoyed just cuddling with me, while Sebastian and especially Garreth got horny much quicker and the cuddling then usually didn't last too long.

But Arwyn was different. Of course we were attracted to each other and had sex together not a little, but as intensely as we sometimes made love, we also just enjoyed watching films and cuddling for hours.

"Caelie, what countries in the world would you like to see for yourself one day?", Arwyn asked me in this instance as he picked out a movie.

"Greece." "Because of the ancient ruins?" "Yes!" "What else? Tell me freely." said Arwyn, giving me a kiss on the forehead.