40th Chapter - Inverness

Sebastian prepared something on the metal frame while Arwyn threw me onto the bed.

"Give me a quick ride with her and then I'll be happy to tie her up and beat her, but for now I need some physical contact. I've been abstinent for nearly two months and I'm longing for her body so much." "Don't you use Rhys for that anymore?" "No. Like I said, those days are over. And I'm also far too in love to do it with someone else." "Oh God, you're such a suck-up," Garreth said with a laugh, flopping down on the bed with us.

"I'm not a suck-up. I really mean it.", Arwyn said, sounding a little embarrassed as he undressed me.

"I believe you, but you're still a suck-up," I said with a laugh, putting my hand on his cheek as he knelt naked in front of me.

"Well, then, I'm a suck-up. I still know it's true.", he said and was about to enter me when I jerked to the side.

"What's the matter? Don't you want to?" asked Arwyn, looking at me just as irritated as the other two.

"Yes I do, but you know, I have that one week a month at the moment." "Really? Oh fuck do I have good timing." "Yeah, there's just something in there that needs to go out before you can go in." "I see. Why don't you say so?" he said, smiling, lifting my thighs. Somewhat awkwardly, he tilted my pelvis back, pulled my legs up and tried to get the menstrual cup out of me.

He finally managed it too, and began to eat me out with an intensity that rivalled Garreth. Garreth loved my taste, but didn't find the taste of blood particularly pleasing, but that, was exactly what Arwyn liked. He clawed a bit into my thigh and brought me close to an orgasm in no time.

"Seb, may I please come?!", I cried out, absolutely overwhelmed. "Ask Arwyn.", Sebastian replied laughing. "Arwyn, please?", I asked. He lifted his head and grinned at me with a smeared mouth, "Yes, you may, but we're not done with you then."

Garreth slid closer to me and stimulated my nipples with his mouth and hands.

I moaned myself loudly into an orgasm as the feeling inside me became more and more overwhelming.

Arwyn and Garreth led me to orgasm together while Seb watched us visibly aroused.

My heart was racing and because of all the overwhelm I could hardly breathe. Instead of a moan, only a squeak escaped me, but I didn't care. This feeling was so insanely good.

Arwyn kissed along my torso to my mouth, leaving a trail of increasingly faint, blood-red lip prints.

"How long are you staying?" asked Sebastian. Arwyn thought for a moment before answering, "I have to leave by noon tomorrow at the latest." "Then we have time for a little high. Perfect," Sebastian said and went outside.

Arwyn entered me unexpectedly slowly and pulled me closer to him by my legs.Just as he started thrusting, Sebastian came back with a mirror in his hand.

"Madame first." he said, handing me the mirror and a small metal tube. I snorted the white powder up my nose and passed the mirror to Garreth, who was already watching me greedily.

One by one, everyone took their lines before we went back to sex.

Arwyn thrust into me without restraint and kept leaning in to kiss me.

"I've really missed you," he said softly as he let himself fall backwards and pulled me on top of him. "I missed you too," I moaned back and reached for his hands to steady me.

Suddenly someone pushed my head forward and I felt Garreth push his cock to Arwyn's.

I cried out loudly while Garreth also moaned loudly.