19th chapter - Holidays

"Caelie, would you like to watch or join in?", Sebastian asked me quietly. "If you have an empty space for me, I'd like to join in." "Then please go to that cupboard over there and pick out a strap-on." "What's that?" "Looks a bit like a belt. It's so a woman can take a man or another woman. Because if I have a choice, I'd like to be the filling of the sandwich," Sebastian said, before turning his attention back to Garreth's neck and giving him countless kisses.

I went to the cupboard Sebastian had pointed to and saw very strange items there again, but I searched and eventually found three of them.

"Do you have a favourite?" "No, they're all still unused, so I don't know which one feels best." "Why?" "With the women I've had here, I didn't want to do anything like that. All the vibrators and stuff are unused too. I just bought it over time, but with the sluts I had here, it was all about my satisfaction."

"Do you like a lot or a little filling?" "If you're unsure, you can take the small one first, but I think I can take quite a lot."

I took the middle one and knelt down with the two.

Garreth and Sebastian had taken off their clothes by now and Garreth was kneeling in front of Sebastian, who seemed to be pleasuring Garreths anus.

Sebastian smeared lube on his hand and gently moved a finger inside Garreth. "Just relax. I know it's easier said than done, but try. And I'll try to make it as comfortable as possible," Sebastian said, stroking Garreth's hip.

He put a second finger inside Garreth and began to jerk him off with his second hand.

"Is it pleasurable?" asked Sebastian Garreth as he just pushed fingertip number three into Garreth's ass, "And Caelie, you can just grab the lube and get started. I don't need any preparation for that, as I'm sure you can imagine. But I'd also say you're ready too, right Garreth?" "Yes, I am. At least I think I am," Garreth laughed, a little embarrassed.

Sebastian took the lube from me, spread it on his rock-hard penis with a skilful movement, and slowly guided it into Garreth. They both moaned loudly as Sebastian very slowly moved further in.

"I think this is too big, Seb." "No, Garreth. Take a breath and relax. The anus muscle is very stretchy, trust me."

I was still kneeling beside them both and just watching. Sebastian turned his head a little towards me and grinned at me, "Don't you want to?" "Yes I do, but I find it interesting to watch you two." "Go on, start." he said, giving me a very demanding look, "You don't necessarily have to move either. In this case, it's enough if I do the work."

I knelt behind Sebastian and pushed this dildo into him.

"Don't forget. The traffic light system if one of you wants to stop.", Sebastian said, a moment before thrusting at a normal pace. Garreth groaned loudly, and Sebastian reached forward and began to jerk him off as he fucked him.

This time it was Sebastian who came first. He lay down next to us, and told us to go ahead, but we decided that Garreth should fuck me and not me him. It was a nice experience, and for Sebastian I was absolutely willing to do it more often, but otherwise I didn't need it in my own sex life.

Garreth threw me on my back so that we were right next to Sebastian, and started fucking me while we kissed each other or Sebastian over and over again.

Sebastian lay next to us, caressing us, watching us quite intently. There was no jealousy or anger in his gaze. He smiled lovingly and his touch was not as hard and rough as usual, but really gentle.

"You are both so incredibly beautiful," he said softly, blushing quite a bit.

Garreth hurried a little more, and when we were done, we all snuggled back together.