15th Chapter - Pain

Sebastian gave me a small, slightly shy kiss, and took a step backwards to turn on some quiet music.

"Garreth, if you have trouble watching it, please say something. I want to test it on Caelie first, but you can expect the same," he said, taking a tripod from a cupboard and a camera from a drawer of a bedside table.

"Are you going to film this?" asked Garreth, almost a little shocked. "Why not?" asked Sebastian while he took out the SD card of the camera and cut it up with a pair of scissors. He took the cut up card, and apparently flushed it down the toilet before returning from the corridor with another SD card.

He grinned at me as I stood in his bedroom, already completely naked and tied up unprotected.

He put the camera on the tripod and came over to me. I looked at Garreth, who was looking at me rather sceptically, but I could also clearly see that he was quite aroused nevertheless.

Sebastian began to caress my body with his hand while he kept slapping. His gaze was quite cold, but still very attentive, as if he wanted to prevent me from overestimating myself at all costs, but it simply didn't hurt. I gave him feedback after each slap, as he had ordered, but I didn't feel any pain.

Sebastian took a whip in his hand and ran it over my body before he lashed out with it for the first time. He took a good swing, but it didn't hurt. "Green." "Very good. That's a flogger, by the way. You should remember the terms sooner or later," he said and took another swing. Again I said 'green' as it really didn't hurt.

Sebastian took another swing, hitting even faster and harder. A small groan escaped me, which immediately drew the eyes of both of them to me. "Green. It doesn't hurt at all yet, but I somehow like it," I said very quietly as I realized I was blushing.

Sebastian nodded, put the flogger back and came back with a small wooden board. I looked at him a little sceptically, but he just smiled.

"This is a paddle. Wood hurts less than leather or rubber, so we'll start with wood," Sebastian said and took another swing.

This time I felt a fine pain. But I didn't find it unpleasant or disturbing.

"Green.", I continued to say. Again and again Sebastian slapped and I became more and more aroused.

My skin on my thighs and on my breasts and stomach, was by now clearly reddened. Sebastian stood up, turned the camera, and unfastened my cuffs.

He fastened them together and pulled me to the bed.

He sat down on the bed, pulled Garreth down to take off his trousers, and laid me over his legs, while he had a small smorgasbord of spanking equipment placed next to him.

He pulled Garreth next to him again and pressed my head down on Garreth's hard cock.

And again he struck. I lifted my head, and said 'green' again.

"Do I really have to say 'green' every time?" "I'll leave it up to you. You don't seem particularly squeamish. Then I'm fine with you giving me feedback from 'yellow' onwards." said Sebastian, and slapped again.

Again and again he paused and stroked my, by now certainly reddened, buttocks before he struck again and again.

Sebastian pushed my legs apart and felt my private parts. "It makes you pretty wet, you little whore. So you really enjoy being spanked and treated like the little piece of shit that you are, don't you?" he asked, grabbing my throat with one hand as he slapped hard with the other.

"Yes, I'm getting wetter and wetter, Sebastian. Please don't stop," I whispered as his grip on my throat remained firm.

All at once he let go of my throat and pressed my head back down on Garreth and I heard the two of them kissing.