8th Chapter - Confusion

When I woke up the next morning, Sebastian was already awake and fiddling with my and Garreth's hair.

When he noticed that I was awake, he pulled my hair gently towards him and kissed me before smiling broadly at me. It was probably the most genuine smile I had ever seen on his face. The corners of his mouth and his eyes were wrinkled with joy. He was a really handsome man as it was, but with that really happy smile, he was just even more handsome.

As we looked at each other and kissed again and again, Garreth woke up.

Garreth's hand slid up to stroke my chin, as it did every morning, however in my place lay Sebastian.

When his hand stroked Sebastian's chin, which was a little stubbly, he startled. Puzzled, he looked at Sebastian and me, turned bright red and lay back against Sebastian's chest. "Oh well, damn.", he mumbled and had to laugh.

"It was a fun night.", Sebastian said quietly with a big grin on his face. "Yeah.", Garreth muttered in agreement. "We should do it again.", Sebastian continued to add with a smile.

Garreth looked a little confused, rather embarrassed, but still not displeased. "But you don't expect me to hold back again now, do you?" asked Sebastian as we all sat up, still naked, and were now sitting in bed.

I shook my head and took Sebastian's and Garreth's hands. Garreth raised his head a little, continuing bright red, "I don't know, but I think it's okay." "Are you okay?", I asked, looking at Garreth. "Yeah, everything's fine." "What's wrong?" "May I make my guess?" asked Sebastian as Garreth nodded.

"Garreth has a greater crush on me than he'd like, and now he's ashamed of what happened. Right?" said Sebastian, grinning slightly as Garreth nodded, barely noticeable. My mouth dropped open. Garreth had a crush on Sebastian? Interesting.

"That's quite convenient," I said, feeling myself immediately start to feel embarrassed. "Why?" asked Garreth, raising his head a little. As Garreth's forest green eyes looked at me intently, the shame in me rose all the more.

"Me too.", I said softly. "I knew it.", Garreth said, holding his head a little. "But Garreth, that doesn't change my love for you," I said, looking at him intensely. I wanted him to really understand.

"You surely continue to love me as you did before, don't you?" "Yes." "You see, and so do I." "And I think two slaves are better than one," Sebastian interjected, which elicited a smirk from Garreth and me.

"God, that's all so weird," Garreth said quietly as he got up and went into the bathroom.

"And how do you feel?", I asked Sebastian. This time Sebastian blushed. A rare sight.

"I had a huge crush on you back in kindergarten, and when I saw you at the café, it immediately started again." "And with Garreth?" "I like him. I suppose I have a bit of a crush on him too. I'm not someone who falls in love really quickly, but I like him and I find him sexually attractive. I think those are the two prerequisites for me to really fall in love over time."

"But I agree with Garreth, this is all really quite strange," I laughed as Sebastian pulled me back towards him.

"It's nice to finally be able to do this," Sebastian whispered, giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Yes, it is." "You can't imagine how many times I was about to fuck you senseless in the dressing room at work." "You don't think Nancy would object to that?"

"Oh no, she's no innocent either. Banged her back there once at the end of a work party and she hit her head so hard she had to go to hospital. I wasn't even 17 then." "You banged Nancy?"