9th Chapter - Ashamed

When we went back home from my grandparents', Garreth and I had at least a bit of time to talk before work.

"How are you?", I asked him. "I'm ashamed." "For what?" "For losing my inhibitions like that." "But there's nothing wrong with that, if you ask me."

"I know, but in retrospect it feels wrong to make out with someone who isn't you," Garreth said, ashamed.

"Did it feel good to you?" "Yeah, it did, but..." "No, there's no buts about it. You have feelings for Sebastian, I have feelings for Sebastian and Sebastian has feelings for us. I don't see a problem." 

"It's weird." " So what?" "I don't know." "Garreth, you and I were the weird ones at school for 12 years and yet we think we're great. There's nothing wrong with being weird."

"But isn't it cheating?" "Why? We're all okay with it, aren't we? And I thought it was quite nice to watch you too." "You're weird." "And yet you love me.", I said laughing, which also brought a smirk to Garreth's face.

"But could you imagine doing something like that more often in the future? Like, three of us?" "My penis definitely says yes." "And the rest of the Garreth?" "The... um... yes, too." "But then everything is fitting. Sure, I haven't asked Sebastian now, but I'm sure he wants this too."

"But what if you then realize that you love him more and then you leave me?" "That's bullshit. Why the hell would I?" "Because he's better looking than me, and way cooler." "He's not better looking than you. You both look fantastic. And I like that you're a nerd. I think that's definitely cool. Now quit thinking it's wrong. I love you, and nothing is going to change that." "I'm trying. I love you. But I think we should have this conversation again, as a threesome," Garreth said, continuing to be a little embarrassed as he began to change.

Garreth left for work and I was getting ready to run out myself when I got a message from Sebastian. "Come out. Now."

A little irritated, I picked up my bag and went downstairs. Downstairs stood Sebastian looking at me sternly. "You took your time, missy." he said, pushing me against the wall of the house. "Sorry, I still had to get dressed," I said a little startled, irritated but quite aroused.

"It's alright, sweetie.", he said and smiled again quite lovingly before kissing me. "I just wanted to have a little more time to do that.", he said and moved on to the next kiss.

"Besides, I have something for you," he said, grinning widely. He pulled out of his trouser pocket a leather choker with a wide ring, and put it around my neck. "Doesn't press too hard, does it?" he asked, looking at me.

"No, it's fine." "Very good. That will stay on there." he said, giving me another kiss before taking my hand and pulling me towards work.

"Oh, that's so nice, just touching you. But tell me, how is Garreth?" "He's worried." "Why?" "About everything.", I replied, laughing a little.

"I'm going to talk to him. I really don't want his beautiful face to get worry lines." "I didn't know you are bi either." "Oh, I don't really think about things like that myself." "Have you ever been with a guy before?" "Yeah, a couple of times. But each time I was pretty high."

"How does a guy like you even get interested in someone like Garreth or me? We're not particularly experienced." "That's what makes it particularly interesting. Experienced people tend to be stuck and that in turn bothers me a lot. I can form you both to my liking and teach you everything the way I like it. And besides, dear Caelie, it's not just about sex either. What good is the best slave if you don't have the chemistry for each other? I like you both. Very much actually."