32nd Chapter - Duke

"Did you understand everything?", Arwyn asked me as I looked at his seven rules.

"More or less. But I'm quite irritated. Why should I be naked all the time? What if the others see me here?" "Then they see you? What are you getting at?" "It makes me uncomfortable," I said quietly.

Arwyn moved close to me, hugging me. "Uncomfortable? Yes? That sounds really awful." he said mockingly, grinning at me, "There are so many feelings worse than embarrassment. And you're not the first. All the staff and family members who live here know me and my rules."

"And why should I follow you around everywhere?" "Because you're kind of my pretty cool pet now. Any other questions?" "Yeah, a few. Why are you wasting your time with me instead of a woman who can stay by your side?" "Why not? And who knows, maybe your Stockholm syndrome will eventually force you to stay here. But to be a bit more serious, I don't see anything wrong with it. You and I clearly weren't finished with each other after that night in Exeter, and the two boys said yes as soon as I asked."

"You asked them? Your driver said they offered?" "That's very nice of him, but no. I asked them. I have a bit of a crush on you, I must admit. And since I'm sure you feel the same way, the least we can do is have a lot of fun together. After the holidays I'll be back in Bristol anyway."

"What are you studying?" "Law." "That kind of makes sense. A rich snoot with a penchant for rules and punishment," I said with a laugh as Arwyn walked up to me and pressed me firmly against a cupboard by my neck and gave me a kiss.

"Well spotted. Do you have any other questions?" "Why isn't there a safeword? What if I get scared, or in pain?" "If you didn't crave the feeling of pain a little, you wouldn't be here, because then I'd never be so interested in you. And otherwise I can judge it when something becomes dangerous. And as long as it's not dangerous, I see no reason to break off."

"How old are you, anyway?" I asked as I watched him tidy his desk.

"23 years old. I know, almost a little old for an 18 year old, but well, can't change that," he muttered, blushing.

"And so, you're a duke." "That's right." "What's your full name? I didn't get it all earlier." "The very highest, noblest and most powerful prince, His Grace Arwyn Elystan Henry, Duke of Durham and 19th Earl of the City of Cardiff in the County of South Glamorgan." "That's a strange name. Except Henry." "That's my formal name, though. And the rest is just Welsh. But enough about me, tell me more about yourself."

"What do you want to know?" "I don't know, tell me about your family. Tell me what your middle name is. Talk about things you like, things you don't like, what you're particularly good at, that sort of thing," Arwyn said and went outside.

I ran after him up the stairs while I started to tell him, "I have a little eight-year-old sister. My middle name is Aurélie. Despite being half French, I know absolutely no French. The other half, by the way, I'm Scottish.

I like a lot of things, but can't really do any of them. In general, there is nothing I can really do. I don't really have a hobby or a passion or anything that makes me special." "I rather think you just haven't found your passion yet." "What is yours?" "Music. I'm passionate about music. I play many instruments and would love to make a living at it, but for my father's sake, I'm studying law."

"What do you play?" "Oh, just come with me." he said and turned around on the stairs and ran back downstairs.

Once there, he showed me a chair to sit on. Arwyn himself grabbed a stool and took a cello.