(Lazy Day)

Once upon a time- Nope that's not how it's going to start.

Why hi my name is April. I know weird name right. I was born in the month April so my parents were so creative that they decided to name me April.

Not exactly a name I had in plan. Anyway, I'm sixteen, going on seventeen in a few days, and before you ask I am not homosexual; I am a single straight girl.

Never had a boyfriend. And as I am quoted around the school virgin and virgin lips ever since I have never kissed a boy before.

But if you count the time when I was five-years old. Anyway, I have amazing friends, supportive always have been next to my side.

Any who, I'm guessing you would like to know about me. Or not but you'll have to read on anyway. Get it read on.

Anyway I would love to have a boyfriend one day because-

"APRIL GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED!" Before I had a chance to open my eyes I went flying to the ground and groaned in annoyance.

I opened my eyes and saw my big brother Andrew laughing his head off at me. He noticed my face so decided to run off.

Yeh that's what I thought. I got up and looked around my room. It was fairly small but perfect for me.

I picked up the bed covers and threw them at the bed. I yawned and stretched my arms out widely. I looked out the window and saw the sun was shining today.

Even though I hate the sun I was glad it's out, because the cold has been doing me no good for the past few months, but it would still be cold today.

I yawned again and rubbed the back of my scalp with my hand while walking to the bathroom. Once I reached their, I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower.

"Cause your hot and your cold. You’re yes then your no. You’re in and you’re out. You’re up and your down" I heard a loud banging on the door which made me jump.

"Who is it?" I said yelling over the water.

"Andrew. Hurry up or we'll get late!" I rolled my eyes and went back underneath the water. Once I was satisfied I got out of the shower and put a towel around me.

I walked out and locked my room door. Don't want anyone else coming in now. I quickly wiped my body and then dried some of my hair.

But ever since my hair is nearly till my bum, I'd have to blow dry it. I took out my garments and out them on before sitting in front of the mirror to dry my hair

I sat in front of the mirror and switched on the hairdryer. LOL. My hair looks funny. Once it was fully dried. I started doing my makeup.

I did a cat eyeliner look and put on some mascara, light lip-gloss and bottom pencil eyeliner. I smiled in the mirror and then got up and began searching through my clothes.

What to wear? What to wear? Ahah. I took out the outfit and wore it on. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I decided to wear a loose grey sweater a pair of black skinny jeans, and some black vans underneath those.

I didn't bother with my hair because it was in its natural waves. I grabbed my side leather brown bag and walked down the stairs.

I saw Andrew eating like a pig. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen saying good morning to mom.

"Come on let's go" Andrew said getting up and wiping his chin with the side of his shirt; and girl's find him attractive.

I will never understand the world these days.

"I haven't even eaten yet" I said to him. He walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. The weird thing is he is older than me but I'm taller than him.

"Well just grab a cereal bar or banana you already eat too much" I gasped and slapped his arm.

"Smettere di picchiare tuo fratello!"(Stop hitting your brother) My mom said yelling to me in Italian. Yes I'm Italian which is why I've got a sort of olive skin tone.

But the strange thing is mom is white, Andrew is white and dad is white. I'm the only person in the family with dark skin.

Andrew started laughing. I stuck my tongue out and grabbed a banana and cereal bar.

"You dog" Andrew said before walking out the door. I rolled my eyes and followed him out the door.