(You had me @ hello)

April's POV:

"HI" I said shouting really loudly at my friends. They all saw me and ran over and we did a big group hug.

Andrew looked at us and rolled his eyes. I ignored him and began to walk with my friends Zendaya, Hailey, Fiona and Selena.

"So can't believe we are finally juniors and then next year senior year baby" I said. They all laughed. We walked up to the reception and got our schedules.

"So what lessons you got?" Hailey said to me. I looked down.

"Well......I got English, literature, geometry, biology, history, photography, art and for language Spanish" They all nodded.

"Looks like we both got the new teacher Mr.Benson. You know I heard he is a real hottie"Fiona said. I rolled my eyes.

We hardly get any fit teacher's in the school; I doubt this newbie is going to be one. I suddenly felt cold and Goosebumps rose on my skin.

"Do you guys feel cold?" They shook their head but all of their mouths hung open as they looked over my shoulder.

"What? What is it?" They never said anything so I decided to just look behind me. And might I say I think that was the wrong idea.

There was walking down the hall a supermodel. He had blonde, brown messy hair, and his eyes you could tell those emerald green from a mile away.

Plus, he was really pale but everything about him just looked perfect. A girl suddenly blocked his way.

"Hi I kind of need your help" She said twirling her hair around her finger. I felt a smirk rise on my lips. Idiot.

"Why don't you go ask another male teacher" And just like that he walked past. Wait? Male teacher? Is that Mr.Benson?

"Is he going to be teaching me for English" I said turning back around. They all nodded their heads. My lessons are going to be so distracting from now on.