(As long as you love me)

April's POV:

"Wish me and Selena good luck then" Hailey, Zendaya and Fiona smiled. I was about to walk in the class when Selena held onto my arm.

"What?"

"I don't want to go in yet" I rolled my eyes- Selena always goes to lessons late.

"Fine" I was about to walk away with her when I heard a coughing sound behind me. I turned around and saw that it was Mr.Benson.

"Are you in this class?" He asked in his deep voice, the voice that could melt millions of girl's hearts. I nodded my head quickly like an idiot.

"Well then come in" I sighed. I turned around and saw that Selena had left me.

"I can't believe she left me!"

"Well believe or not she did" I hear Mr.Benson say from behind me. I turned around and gave him a weird look before going into the classroom.

Looking back I notice him just leaning against the wall; he turns around and catches me staring.

I quickly turn around and sit at the back seat of the classroom, because I know Selena would want to sit at the back.

I lean my back against my seat and look out the window. A bird comes and sits at the other side of the window.

It was a beautiful bird with its long white body and wings. I slightly tapped on the window but the bird flew off.

I can't help but smile as it flew off with a bunch of other birds coming along. I look back at the front of classroom and notice that no one was even here yet.

I hear a few shuffling sounds and stuff; I look back at the front and notice everyone was coming in now.

I sit properly and see Selena coming my way. She stands next to the desk and just looks at me.

"What are you doing sit down" I say to her. She shakes her head and looks at my seat.I know what that means, she wants to sit somewhere else.

"Ah come on Selena I want to sit here today" She gives that cute look she always does and I can't help but start giving in.

"Please" She pleads, I sigh and get up.

"Ok everybody come to the front of the classroom I'm going to be putting you in a seating plan" I groan in dismay and so does Selena.

We walk to the front of the classroom and both of us stand by the door.

 Mr I'm so moody Benson starts putting all of the naughty people at the back.

What the hell man. He looks at me and Selena and points her to where I was sitting before. Great! Wonder where he is going to put me. He had put everyone in their place and there was one seat left which was right at the front row, by the thick sluts.

I sigh and sit there not bothering to listen to his stupid voice. I sit down in my chair and see the biggest thick head Molly twirling her hair while looking at Mr.Benson.

I roll my eyes. So desperate! He goes and sits behind his computer and starts clicking while everyone else talks to each other.

I turn around and and catch Selena's eye giving her a wave, she gives me her brightest smile and waves back.

I turn around and look down at my desk. This is so boring. Is he going to actually teach something?

"Ok I'm going to do the register so answer your names" He says. My name is last on the register so that's ok.

"April Keira Lily" I quickly look up in confusion. Why did he say my middle name for?

"Oh um yes sir" His gaze falls on me and locked his green eyes with my brown ones. He gives me a cold look and then went back to the computer.

What the hell was that about? Stupid moody git! He continues with the register and once that's complete he gets up from his chair and writes his name on the board.

"Ok my name is Mr.Benson. Before we start the lesson you can ask me a couple of questions if you want. And then I can ask anyone of you a question" Everybody nods their heads agreeing.

Obviously the first person's hand to go up was Molly the leader of the clueless. Mr.Benson points at her.

"Are you single?" Everyone laughs whilst he sort of smirks. OH my gosh that's like a smile. I felt myself smiling as well, in a way which is stupid.

"Yes I am single but that's none of your concern" He replies. Then there was question after question. He apparently still lives with his parent's, favourite colour is red and he won't tell anyone his age.

Then he started asking everyone else questions. He had asked everyone but me so far. He looked at my face and then looked away

WTF?!