(I'd Lie)

April's POV:

"Alright for homework you need to write that poem or it can be a song. Your choice" Mr.Benson said to us before we left for home.

"By the way April you have your detention with me tomorrow" He said. I nodded my head and quickly left his classroom.

Someone covered their hands in front of my eyes.

"Guess who" So obvious it was Cameron. I smiled and started playing along.

"I don't know. Could it be my secret crush?" I said. I felt him chuckle from behind me.

"Is it Cameron the hottest guy to ever live on the planet" He said. I shook my head.

"No way it's Leonardo Dicaprio" He took his hands of my eyes. I turned around and gave him a sad look.

"Oh no! It's not Leonardo Dicaprio" I said pouting my lip.

"Well too bad you’re stuck with me instead" He said.

"Well it's much better" I said. I gave me a small smile and dragged me out of the school building.

"Was he being a bastard again?" Cameron asked me. I shook my head as a no.

"No he was really nice" I said.  He was which was sweet.

"I was thinking if you would want to go out tonight again" He said. I thought about it. Crap I can't.

"I'm so sorry but I have a long heard thinking homework to do" He sighed.

"How about tomorrow after school” Shit I’ve got detention.

"I've got detention" He sighed louder this time.

"Why is everything I want to do keeping me away from you" He said nuzzling his face into my neck. My breath just hitched.

"This feels so good" Cameron suddenly lifted his head up, smirking at me.

"What? What happened?" He nuzzled his face back into my neck.

"Does that feel good?" He asked. Shit I said that out loud. I nervously laughed and scratched the back of my head

"You joker" He said

"And I'm proud

(2 hours later)

"This is harder than I thought" I said running a hand through my hair.

"Talking to yourself again I see" I looked up and saw Andrew leaning on the door frame.

"Very funny you should go back to talking to George. But not Henry he is the evil one. By the way hi George" I said waving at his right shoulder.

They got this thing from WWE called little jimmies. So I was more than happy to name his. Andrew smiled and went.

I'm pathetic at poems but I'm ok at writing songs. But I can't seem to write about Mr.Benson.

"Stai bene?" (Are you ok?). Mom asked. I shook my head. She came in the room and sat on my bed.

"Non posso scrivere una canzone!" (I can't write a song!) Mom smiled.

"Che cosa si deve fare una canzone?" (What do you have to do a song about?)

"A proposito di una persona" (About a person) Mom nodded her head.

"Prima di tutto bisogna scrivere di ciò che pensi della persona. Sia che li odio, come loro o amarli. Quindi scrivere di come appaiono e cosa pensi di loro". (First you need to write about what you think about the person. Whether you hate them, like them or love them. Then write about how they look and what you think about them

No wonder he gave us those sheets and I've suddenly got a brilliant idea in my head. I gave mom a hug.

"Grazie mamma. Ho un'idea" (Thanks mom. I have an idea)

(4 hours later)

Finally I have finished the masterpiece. I was thinking of putting a song at the background. I've got one in mind which is Taylor Swift I'd lie instrumental.

When I 'USED' to listen to her I liked the tune of the song. So I reckon it would be perfect.