(Hero)

The wedding was so freaking long. People around me were giving me and mom dirty glares, stupid people.

*Flashback*

“God man how long is this bride going to take” I said to myself as we were all standing up and she was still walking down the aisle with her dad. Move your freaking ass man, how long does it takes to walk from one end to the other.

Unexpectedly, out of coincidence she fell down and landed on her face. I started laughing loudly as everyone gave me the glares, I turned to face dad who was giving me a disappointed look.

*End of flashback*

Oh yeah and I got lip-cheek attacked.  You know when those old women come and kiss both of your cheeks formally it’s honestly pathetic. I don’t see the point I think a hand shake is formal enough.

Everyone was dancing to slow music on the dance floor, the bride and groom, mom and dad even Andrew and a random girl that was flirting with him. Except me I was sitting here and watching all of these people.

If Cameron was here we wouldn’t have been slow dancing here we would probably be at the back of the wedding hall dancing where the flowers were set. I really miss him. I need to get out of here before someone sees me cry.

The wedding was done in their house which is a mansion, so it’s a good thing I can escape upstairs in the terrace. I was about to go upstairs but a waiter stopped me with a tray of coke in wine glasses.

“Would you like one?” He said holding it in front of my face, giving him a polite smile I took a glass and waited for him to disappear.

“Thank god, I thought he was about to tell me I’m not aloud to go” I said aloud. Urgghhh! What is the matter with me? Why am I talking to myself aloud for? I walked up the stairs carefully because of the heels that I had on. This is going to be a long walk.

Finally, I made it and the terrace has the most beautiful view ever. The cold breeze hit my face once I stepped on the ground to the entrance. There were daisy, lilies, roses and all sorts of flowers. It was really enchanting.

I leant against the railing which was also covered with flowers; I sipped the coke as it brought the sugary flavour in my mouth.

“You look like you’re enjoying yourself” I quickly turned around and my hand met with someone’s shoulder, blue eyes and a dimple smile. I found myself smiling as I saw it was Mr Benson.

“Mr- I mean Bryan what are you doing here?” He gave me a smile and joined with me standing and putting his arms on the railing.

“It was my friend’s wedding, that’s why I came” Ok I never knew that

“But I never saw you” I told him, he smirked and looked ahead at the view.

“Yeah it’s because I came a few minutes late that’s why, by the way you look beautiful” He said looking straight at me, I gave him a smile and blushed. He looked ok as well he had a dark blue button down shirt, black blazer and black trousers. Basically I’m used to seeing him in these types of clothes.

“Thanks, you look good as well” I took a gulp of coke this time finishing it all of, their was a near by table so I set it down on their.

“So what are you doing up here? All on your own” He said questiongly. I shrugged and focused straight to see cars driving down in hurry.

“I was feeling bored and I guess I just um had a lot on my mind”

“Talk to me”

“What?” I said looking at him this time.

“Talk to me about it”

“No you’ll probably think I’m weird or crazy” He laughed a little and faced the other way so his back was leaning against the railing.

“I won’t promise” He said. The look on his face was serious, so I should probably tell him.

“I just saw everyone slow dancing and it reminded me of Cameron. Once he promised me that he would take me out for dancing……and…..look what happened the next day he……di…..died” I said managing to say all the words. His big hand covered my bare shoulder.

“Hey it’s all going to be ok” He dragged me towards him and put his arms around y waist in a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head on his shoulder ever since I had the heels on.

Precipitously, the soft music sound of the song hero filled my ear as I realized their was a headphone in their.

I was about to lift my head up but he put a hand on my back.

“Just relax April” He said softly into my ear so I did and we just swayed from side to side like this.

A/N: QUESTION TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE SO I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER FROM THE BOOK FROM THE BEGINNING TO NOW AND WHY?

WHICH CHARACTER DO YOU HATE THE MOST AND WHY?

SECOND FAVOURITE CHARACTER?

WHICH FRIENDS FROM APRIL DO YOU LIKE: SELENA, FIONA OR HAILEY?

DO YOU THINK APRIL WILL HAVE A CLOSER REALTIONSHIP TO MR BENSON OR CALEB?

LASTLY, CAMERON OR CALEB AND WHY?