(I'm Into You)

“I guess that was the worst cake we’ve ever tasted in our lives” Andrew said laughing, I shook my head along with him as I dumped the hospital cake in the bin.

I went back to sit next to Andrew as he gave me a small smile.

“Again I am so sorry” He mumbled.

“It’s ok, how much times do I have to tell you”

“As many times as you can, you won’t be able to go to your dream College and it’s my entire fault” He said.

I tapped his hand in a gentle response.

“Andrew it honestly doesn’t matter I can go to another College I am fine with that, I’m not worried about getting into my dream college I just need to get into one”

“Please tell me you’re not lying” He said.

I put my pinkie finger out for him to wrap around, he did and gave me a hug at the same time as well.

“You’re my brother I don’t care how much things you’ve done to ruin my life because no matter what happens, family always comes first no one and nothing else” I looked at his face as he smiled.

“Hey babe” I heard someone say from behind me.

It was a blonde girl, holding red roses. She looked at me then to Andrew and then to our hands. Her smile turned into a scowl. “How could you do this to me? I thought we had something special?!” She complained and smacked her foot down on the floor like an irritated child.

I looked at Andrew confused who just looked like he was about to laugh any second.

“Cecilia baby-“

“No don’t you baby me, I go away for an hour just one hour and you find this stupid fake haired extension brunette” She exclaimed.

I got up from my seat and walked over to her, that’s it no one calls me a fake haired extension brunette.

“Alright what is your problem I have most definitely not got any fake extensions, what you’re looking at is completely natural you fake blonde bimbo!”

“Alright April I would like you to meet my girlfriend Cecilia” Andrew said from behind me.

Shocked, I looked back at his face to see him smiling at me.

“And Cecilia I would like you to meet my sister April”

“Sister?”

The blonde said. I looked back at her as we stood awkwardly trying to avoid the tension that was here a couple of minutes ago.

“I’m so sorry I thought that he was you know….cheating on me ever since Andrew has got a reputation” She said smiling at me nervously.

I waved her off.

“It’s ok, Andrew was born as a player and I’m sorry as well. But I really have to go now I’ve got some homework to do anyway”

I walked back to Andrew and picked up my bag giving him one last hug.

“See you later sis” He said.

“You as well, and you Cecilia. See you both later” 

                                                    *************************

Once I finished all of my homework I switched on my laptop and began going through my e-mails and stuff like that. I went onto my Facebook and saw that I got one new unknown message. That’s strange….I opened it and read the message ‘Hey Beautiful’. What kind of a sick person writes that to a random girl, he or she is on. Let me give them a piece of my mind. So I began typing.

April09: Listen here you pedo, who are you?

DarkShadow: April what is the matter with you it’s me

April09: Who’s me you perv be more precious

DarkShadow: Bryan

April09: Bryan who?

DarkShadow: Bryan Benson

April09: Oh yeah how did we meet?

DarkShadow: I’m your English teacher and you saw me on my first day

April09: Oh yeah, who is my best friend?

DarkShadow: Fiona

April09: I still don’t believe it’s you

DarkShadow: What do you want me to do, to prove to you that it’s me?

April09: What’s the colour of my eye?

DarkShadow: There light brown, but when you look closely there are flecks of dark brown too, in the sunlight they turn into hazel along with your natural eye colour

I couldn’t help but just smile at the screen, it really is Bryan.

April09: Ok I know it’s you

DarkShadow: Finally, that took a lot of convincing

April09: I’m sorry it’s just I don’t talk to random people you should have told me you have Facebook

DarkShadow: Sorry, sorry did you open the box I gave you?

Oh shoot!

April09: I completely forgot about that, just wait

I went to get my school bag and opened it getting the box out I slowly opened it for it to reveal a heart shaped necklace with my initial on there. It was made out of silver and it was beautiful.

April09: Oh Bryan it’s beautiful thank you so much

DarkShadow: It’s ok, my mom dragged me to the shops and I saw it and the necklace just reminded me of you

A goofy smile formed on my face when I read this message of his, he is so sweet and cheesy

April09: Thank you lover boy

Darkshadow: Thank you, I do my best and shouldn’t you be asleep by now?

April09: Thanks Mr Time and shouldn’t you as well

DarkShadow: April….vampire

I suddenly remembered, I need to ask him a whole lot of questions on the ‘vampire’ topic

April09: Ok then goodnight

DarkShadow: Sweet dreams

I logged out of Facebook and shut down the laptop setting it aside, getting out of the bed I headed to the bathroom t brush my teeth. Taking the minty toothpaste I applied it on my red toothbrush. I began brushing in all directions and began thinking about Cameron. Don’t have any idea why but I miss him, a lot he made me laugh and smile when I needed him and I miss him a lot. I quickly rinsed my mouth out and went back to my room heading for my big bed. I lay down and managed to fall asleep